Dream 1: "What a beautiful girl you are"

What a beautiful girl you are, only you my beautiful little girl, my beloved Kendall K, sweet princess of my heart your beauty falls me in love in the most beautiful passion of love.

What a beautiful girl you are, precious Kendall, your beautiful blue eyes among your precious hair are like silver doves over the most beautiful sapphires.

What a beautiful girl you are, sweet and beloved girl, come with me beautiful Kendall, love of my life, captivate me in your flaming beauty, make me fall in love in the sweetness of your look, my beautiful little girl.

What a beautiful girl you are, you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, every time I close my eyes, the sweetness of your look is in my mind, because it's impossible to forget the tenderness of your beautiful blue eyes.

What a beautiful girl you are, only you, my beloved Kendall K, your beautiful and soft hair is a fountain of love and when I see it I feel a beautiful waterfall of passion falling and caressing my heart, in the purest passion of love for you and I fall in love with you more and even more.

What a beautiful girl you are, precious little girl, with your look you've captured my heart, you are the special girl that keeps my heart beating in the deepest love, when my heart contemplates your beauty, a feeling of love and tenderness invades me submerging me in the most beautiful passion of love, in the most beautiful moment of love.

What a beautiful girl you are, my beautiful Kendall, because of your flaming beauty my heart is captivated, my soul embelished and my eyes are wrapped in the most euphoric tears of passionating love and I fall in love with you more and even more, my heart is in the heavenly paradise of the most passionating love, my heart is in love with the most beautiful and beauteous girl, my heart is yelling in the middle of the purest and passionating flames of love "¡I love you Kendall K!"