Dream 3: "My beloved girl"

You will always be my beloved girl, my beautiful Kendall, you will always be my beloved girl, you are the love of my life, I love you with eternal love, the tenderness in your look, the sweetness of your beauty and the passion that involves my heart, make me love you forever.

Beautiful Kendall K, I'm so in love with you, my dear and sweet girl, you're my beloved girl, because your burning love over my heart and your impressive gaze are over me, every time that I go to sleep, a feeling of tenderness and unconditional love are over me, I really love you, I can't live without you.

My beloved girl, my precious little angel, even if you are too young for me, you are my beloved girl, the only one who can fill my heart with the most sincere love, for my heart you are a beautiful angel, that comes from heaven and through the tenderness comes to delight me, and fill my heart with the most euphoric and passionating love.

My beautiful Kendall, you're beautiful as an angel I can not stop thinking about you, a feeling of deep love for you invades me, just to think of you, you're in my mind all the time, I love you with all my heart, I love you more than my own life, I would do anything for you.

That is why you are my beloved girl, because whatever happens I will always love you with all my love, you are a beautiful angel that fills me with the most beautiful tenderness, because more I want I can't help stopping in your beautiful look, while I enjoy all the sweetness of your love over me.

Only you my beloved Kendall K, the tenderness of your love is the delight of my heart and my soul, my little angel, my beloved girl.