Dream 19: "A special dancer"

A special dancer has captured my heart, my beautiful Kendall love of my life, with your dance you've captured my soul, when I saw you dancing in that instant I fell in love with you, precious little girl, in one of your solos you have fallen me in...

A special dancer has captured my heart, my beautiful Kendall love of my life, with your dance you've captured my soul, when I saw you dancing in that instant I fell in love with you, precious little girl, in one of your solos you have fallen me in love, beautiful little princess.

A special dancer has enchanted me under the most beautiful magic spell, my beloved and beautiful Kendall, my sweet little girl, my little princess, I remember when I saw you dancing your solo "Immortals", you looked so beautiful in that costume, each one of your movements made with the delicate perfection and precision made you shine like a star on stage.

A special dancer has fallen me in love with the charms of her dance, just you my beautiful Kendall, each one of your solos is a delight for my heart, my blood was boiling in the most passionate love for you while I watched you dance my heart was pounding more and more in the most beautiful passion of love, because I am enjoying the solo of the most beautiful and sweet little girl, I am enjoying one solo from my beautiful Kendall.

A special dancer has fallen me in love, my sweet and beloved Kendall at the end of your solo I was already passionately in love with you, sweet and charming Kendall, you are the most beautiful dancer that my eyes have seen, watching your dance is a sweet and unforgettable experience , the perfection in your features, the tenderness of your eyes, the fire of love in your beauty, your smooth and beautiful skin and your beautiful hair combined with the delicacy, precision and perfection in each one of your movements while I see you dancing shake my heart in love and envelop me in the charms of your beauty, my beautiful and beloved Kendall.

That was the first time I fell in love with you, beautiful Kendall, love of my life, I remember as if it had been yesterday the wonderful day I fell in love with you, every time I see each of your solos again, the passion of love instantly begins to run through my veins, spellbouding my heart and envelops me in your beautiful charms, because I fell in love with a special dancer, the most beautiful of all, I fell in love with Kendall.