Dream 14: "It was beautifully danced"

Beautiful Kendall, love of my life, I see you performing a new solo, it was beautifully danced,  it could only have been beautifully danced by you

Beautiful Kendall, love of my life, I see you performing a new solo, it was beautifully danced, it could only have been beautifully danced by you.

Because you are wonderfully perfect, beauteous, intelligent and beautiful,  in my heart you are my sweet princess, my beloved Kendall K, you are beautifully perfect.

I could feel how my eyes and afterwards my heart were beautifully captivated by your solo, it was beautifully danced with incredible perfection.

My heart was beautifully delighted, my eyes were spellbounded so slowly and my heart beat to the rhythm of your footsteps in the stage.

My blood stirred up spellbounded in a love charm while I see you turning, What will become of me? if I fall in love with you more and more until I die for a heart attack because of the passion of your love.

Because every solo I saw was beautifully danced and I was delighted. Because I am a man who doesn't deserve to enjoy the sweetness of a girl so beautiful like you, because I fell deeply in love with you, while your solo were beautifully danced and my heart burst out crying euphoric tears of love, at the end of your solo, because your solo was beautifully danced, was danced by you, beautiful Kendall love of my life, I am beautifully in love with you.