Dream 10: "Your beautiful eyes"

Your beautiful blue eyes fall over me like the purest fresh water of passion and love, falling and refreshing my heart, with the most beautiful passion

It's so wonderful to feel your look's freshness over my heart, in the middle of the most beautiful moment of love when I delight in the beauty of your eyes.

Your beautiful blue eyes, refresh my soul with the most wonderful water of passion and love, falling like iced drops of love that are transformed into cheerful tears of love for you, those tears are falling over my warm heart like iced drops of love.

Your beautiful blue eyes are water of love and passion falling over my heart submerging me in the deepest love, my beautiful Kendall, How beautiful it is to submerge my heart into such beautiful eyes, my whole being screams with passion ¡I love you beautiful Kendall, I love you with all my heart!

Your beautiful blue eyes are so brilliant like beautiful sapphires, that make me fall in love with you, because my heart wishes to submerge itself in the tenderness of the beauty of your beautiful eyes.

My precious little girl, my precious Kendall, how beautiful is refreshing my thirsting heart of love for you, in the sea of passion and love, I want to refresh my heart in the passionatting beauty of your beautiful eyes.

I will always love you beautiful Kendall, I can't get out of my mind the tenderness of your beautiful eyes, my beautiful Kendall, the delight of my heart it's in the most beautiful passion of love, the delight of my heart it's in my beautiful Kendall.