Dream 4: "Mine forever"

I remember the beautiful moment when I fell in love with you and maybe someday with a gold ring you will be mine forever, in a white dress I will love you forever.

And I will be so happy, holding you in my arms, giving you all my love, my beautiful Kendall, you are the key of my heart and my soul, my precious little girl, I want to fall in love with you every day, I want you to be mine forever and I want to give you all my love, I want to fill you with joy and happiness forever, I want to be yours forever.

You make me fall in love with the tenderness of your face, you're always in my mind, the perfection of your features, your incredibly beautiful sweet face always keeps my mind and my heart in love with you.

And maybe one day, it will become a reality you will be mine forever. And I will give you all my love. I want to be your slave of love to fill you with joy and happiness, to make you the happiest girl in the world.

I want you to be mine forever, I want to be in the paradise of your beauty, I want to feel the delight of the love of your tenderness forever.

Beautiful Kendall, you are the love of my life and I love you with eternal love, no matter what happens, I want to be in love with you, so the beautiful fire of your love will never go out, I want you to be mine forever.

0pt;b