Dream 5: "If you knew that I love you"

If you knew that I love you, and you understand it my precious Kendall, just like you said, age is just a number, for love there is no age, even if you are too young for me.

With just a kiss full of love, with only a glimmer of your beauty, you make me fall madly in love with you. I remember when I saw you dancing for the first time your beautiful look on me, filled me with the most beautiful love and happiness that I had ever felt.

If you knew that I love you, I would tell you my beautiful Kendall for my heart you are a beautiful flame of love that envelops me in a beautiful passion, at the same time that my heart transcends through the tenderness of your beauty and envelops me in the embellishment of the most beautiful love.

If you knew how much I love you, you would know that I love you with all my heart, your precious look enchants me in the most beautiful passion, your look moves me, loving you is the delight of my soul, your love embellishes my heart in the most beautiful elation of love.

And in a few years, I want to marry you if you knew that I love you, and finally I can feel a kiss from you full of love, only if you knew that I love you my beautiful Kendall, you are the reason of the beat of my heart I love you, my heart delights in the sweetness of your beauty just thinking of you.