Dream 18: "If you and I were immortals"

If you and I were immortals, I would spend the rest of my days contemplating your tenderness in the delight of your sweetness, to be more and more in love with you, beautiful Kendall, my beloved little girl, my beautiful little princess

If you and I were immortals, I would spend the eternity enjoying the softness of your caresses, because if I touched your beautiful skin I would feel like the softness of rose petals caressing my heart.

If you and I were immortals I would be in joy and eternal happiness, only with you, beautiful Kendall, my love, because I would spend with you the most beautiful moments in the most euphoric love delight, only with you my beloved Kendall K.

If you and I were immortals, I would do anything to make you happy at my side and give you all my love, because every time that I see you cry, your tears fall like icy cold drops over my warm heart, because every time that I see you crying a desire to protect you and embrace you runs through my veins, my beautiful Kendall, I wish I had been at your side in those sad times to embrace you with all my love, my sweet princess.

If you and I were immortals, I would be at your side eternally to turn every moment into the most beautiful moment of love, only you and me, my beautiful Kendall, we would be happy for an eternity of happiness and love, together you and me, we would see grow our love to the limits of passion and I would love you eternally with all my heart, my beautiful Kendall.