Dream 22: "Virtuosly beautiful"

Nice and sweet little girl, you are the love of my life, you are virtuously beautiful, only you my beloved Kendall K you are more than beautiful, there's no a word to describe how beautiful you are, just think about this: Kendall and the beautiful...

Nice and sweet little girl, you are the love of my life, you are virtuously beautiful, only you my beloved Kendall K you are more than beautiful, there's no a word to describe how beautiful you are, just think about this: Kendall and the beautifulness, "If the beautifulness is a higher level of beauty, you are a girl with a higher level of beautifulness", because there's no word to describe all the sweetness of your beauty, my beloved Kendall K.

Virtuoslly beautiful, perfectly beauteous, the perfection of your features, the sweetness of your beauty, the tenderness of your look, the sincerity of your smile and the charms of your love envelop my enraptured heart in a beautiful passion of love.

Sweet little princess, my beloved little girl, if you knew how much I love you, I love you more than my own life, I would give my life for you, What will separate me from your love ?, It will be distance or time, yet nothing will prevent me from seeing you, I would fall down before the sweetness of your beauty, I would tell you with all my heart how much I love you, you are more than beautiful, you are virtuously beautiful, because the charms of your love are not only beauty for my eyes, you also fill my heart with tenderness, sweetness, perfection and a very deep feeling of love invades me just for you, beautiful Kendall.

Virtuoslly beautiful, eternally loved, only you my beloved Kendall, an ultra-radiant flame of love is in my heart, my heart wanna love you forever, if only I were with you, I would take your delicate hand I would kneel before you, I will kiss your hand and then I would give you the warmest hug of love just to you, my beautiful Kendall.