Dream 13: "Because of your love"

Because of your love my heart is entranced in tenderness and passion for you beautiful Kendall, love of my life, my sweet girl, my princess, because of your love I've changed, although apparently I'm the same, your love has changed me, my heart ha...

Because of your love my heart is entranced in tenderness and passion for you beautiful Kendall, love of my life, my sweet girl, my princess, because of your love I've changed, although apparently I'm the same, your love has changed me, my heart has been filled with a very deep feeling of love and tenderness for you my beautiful Kendall.

Because of your love my heart is jumping with elation and joy, because of your love I'm not the same, your passionatting beauty always in my mind fills me with the most beautiful and purest love I've ever felt.

Because of your love, my blood is boiling of passion, I'll never be the same, because of your love, you've entranced me in the most precious tenderness, beautiful Kendall, your love has changed me, you are the key of my heart, I love you, I never could stop loving you.

Because of your love over me, in my dreams and in my thoughts are only you, what matters most to me in life is you, your precious look over me is like a sword of love that entrance my heart, the love that I feel for you is a beautiful fire of passion that consumes my heart, only for you, my beloved Kendall K, my beautiful princess.

Because of your love, my heart it's in heaven in the sweetness of the most passionating love, my heart is in love with a beauteous little girl, my heart is in love with Kendall K

Because of your love from now and forever, in my heart is burning a flame of euphoric passion of love, my heart is burning in the most beautiful tenderness of love, my heart burns for my beautiful Kendall K.