Dream 8: "Euphoric tears of love"

You embellished my heart, when I saw you, my heart was crying euphoric tears of love, when I saw you, your look on me embellished my heart, in the most beautiful tenderness of love.

When I see you dance, the sweetness of your look embellishes my soul, my heart quivers with love, my eyes cry with happiness and my embellished soul begins to laugh, amid the most beautiful elation of love.

My beautiful Kendall, your beautiful blue eyes transform into euphoric tears of love springing from my already saturated heart of passion and love for you.

Euphoric tears of love that flow from my heart, refresh my blood in the most beautiful passion of love, I can feel the beauty of your blue eyes refreshing my blood, in the joy of the sweetness of your beauty.

My beautiful Kendall, your beautiful blue eyes emanate euphoric tears of love that fall like frozen drops of passion on my heart refreshing my blood more and more while a beautiful feeling of love and tenderness for you invade my whole body, I'm feeling over me and my heart the most euphoric tears of love.

My beautiful girl, mybeautiful Kendall K, my heart and my soul are lost in a beautiful sea ofeuphoric tears of love full of passion, I'm lost in a sea of love, I'm lost inthe beautiful blue eyes of Kendall K.