Dream 20: "A very precious jewel"

My sweet and beautiful Kendall, she is my special treasure, all I care about is her sweet love, she is a precious jewel for me, my heart beats passionately because of her love, my eyes are enraptured in her flaming beauty

My beautiful Kendall is a very precious jewel, seeing her beautiful face is like contemplating the most perfect landscape, her beautiful eyes among her beautiful hair are like silver seagulls flying over the most beautiful ocean, made of the most beautiful and brilliant sapphires, see her beautiful and soft hair is like admiring the perfection of a waterfall that falls like ice water of passion on my warm and in love heart.

My beloved Kendall is like a very precious jewel, her beautiful and smooth skin it's so perfect and beautiful as the purest marble and the softness of her beautiful skin is like the softness of the finest and beautiful rose petals caressing my heart in the middle of elation and tenderness, of the purest and most euphoric love.

My precious Kendall, my beloved princess, how sweet and beautiful are your caresses on my heart, while my soul refreshes in the holy water of love and passion of your beautiful blue eyes, sweet and beloved little girl I love you with all my heart, you are a very precious jewel for me.

My beautiful Kendall is a very precious jewel, made of the finest white gold, her beautiful skin is so beautiful and smooth, her beauty full of tenderness falls me in love with the most beautiful charms of love, while my eyes enjoy the sweetness of their love embracing my hear in the most beautiful charm of love and passion.

My beautiful Kendall, you are a precious jewel, your beautiful look between your beautiful hair are like silver doves over the most beautiful sapphires, my beloved Kendall K, my beloved princess, I love you with eternal love, for me, you are the most beautiful and sweet little girl and the most precious jewel.