Dream 16: "If you were with me"

If you were with me beautiful Kendall I would stop in the majesty of your tenderness to enjoy the sweetness of your beauty, because you take me to the heavenly paradise just thinking in you beautiful, precious and beauteous little girl, if you wer...

If you were with me beautiful Kendall I would stop in the majesty of your tenderness to enjoy the sweetness of your beauty, because you take me to the heavenly paradise just thinking in you beautiful, precious and beauteous little girl, if you were with me I would be in heaven's delight , because I fell deeply in love with you, since the first time I saw you dancing.

If you were with me, precious little girl I would begin to feel your beautiful love invading my heart, because if I caressed your soft and beautiful skin I would feel soft rose petals caressing my heart, enchanting me in the most beautiful delight of love.

If you were with me, my beautiful Kendall and kissed me, my heart would burst into the deepest passion of love, in the most beautiful kisses, in Kendall's kisses.

If you were with me and caressed your precious hair I would feel how the love and passion for you spill over my heart, I would feel your love and the sweetness of your beauty, passing through my fingers, just caressing your precious hair, the skin of my fingers would be so sensitive because of the delight of love that I would feel for you, just if I caress your precious hair with my hands.

If you were with me beautiful Kendall, to enjoy the tenderness of your beauty, my heart would be moved in the purest love charm, in the midst of the delight of the moment, I would be entranced and in love with you more and even more.

If you were with me to delight me and fall me in love in the tenderness of your eyes, the joy and the elation of your beauty in my heart captivating me in your charms in the most beautiful passion of the most charming love.

If you were with me tonight, I would be totally drunk to the next morning, drunk with happiness, tenderness and love for you, I would be in the heavenly paradise of your hugs, in a warm embrace of love and passion just you and me, my beautiful Kendall.

If you were with me to contemplate your tenderness at the shade of delight of your beauty and enjoy your sweetness, I would do everything for you, I would make you the happiest girl, because if you were with me, beautiful Kendall, I would do anything to bring your heart's joy to the most beautiful love.