Dream 2 "Yesterday I saw you dancing in my dreams"

Yesterday I saw you dancing in my dreams, you were more beautiful than I remember, I saw you as clearly as the light of the sun, my heart shuddered in the most passionating love at the rhythm of your steps on stage.

Yesterday I saw you dancing in my dreams, your solo were a delight to my eyes, a beautiful feeling of tenderness and love enchanted my eyes slowly, while contemplating the perfection of each of your movements in the stage.

It was so wonderful when you embellished my heart with your love, when I saw you dancing in my dreams, I saw you dancing on stage, filling my heart with love and happiness, my heart was pounding at the rhythm of your footsteps in the stage.

Because you are the most beautiful girl that my eyes have ever seen, every time I see you dance, you always make my heart cry and you take the tears from my heart, turning them into ardent passion of love.

Every time that I see you dance, I have the magic dream in which I see you dancing, while you take my heart to heaven through your dance, my beautiful Kendall, love of my life, the combination of the perfection of your dance with the tenderness of your beauty involves my heart.

Yesterday I saw you dancing in my dreams, sweet and beautiful little girl, I can't stop dreaming of each of your solos, because I love you with eternal love, forever, you are the essence of my life and yesterday that I saw you dancing in my dreams, I fell in love with you again.