Dream 15: "With eternal love"

My beautiful Kendall, love of my life, if someone asked me, if I would love you even if time passes, I would respond that I love you with eternal love

Only you beautiful girl, sweet little princess, I just want to be with you, because I love you, I love you and I will always love you with all my heart, I love you with eternal love.

If you were with me, if you were my beloved girlfriend, I would be the happiest man in the whole earth, my precious Kendall, I would be with you to take care of you, to give you my heart and to love you all the time, to love you with eternal love.

My sweet girl, my beautiful Kendall, you are the only one that enchants my heart, in the most beautiful love enchantment, I love you with all my soul, your smile, your beautiful stare, your sweet voice and your beautiful eyes fill me with passion and love for you, I fall in love with you in an eternal love.

Your beauty and your look embellish my heart with the eternal passion of the most beautiful love delight, I am in love with you, I love you Kendall, you are the love of my life, your beauty fills my heart with joy and elation in the most euphoric embellishment of love.

I am in love with the most beautiful and beauteous sweet little girl, I am in love with Kendall K with eternal love.