Dream 6: "I am in love with you"

I fell in love with you, my precious Kendall, love of my life, I am in love with you, my heart is full of fire of love for you.

I always want to be with you, I want to give you the sweetest kiss with the most sincere love, I want to have you in my arms forever.

I fell in love with you, beautiful Kendall. I love you with all my heart, I love you more than my own life, Kendall, only you are mine.

I am so in love with you that yesterday I had a wonderful dream of you, it was a dream so passionate that my blood was boiling in love for you, my heart is in love, my blood is entranced in the most beautiful elation of love, because I am in love with the most beautiful and sweet little girl.

I fell in love with you, beautiful Kendall and I experienced the most precious love, your beautiful look on me is on fire of love for me and my heart already entranced in the divine passion of your beauty, shouts I love you!

Because of that, I can say that I'm so in love with you, only with you, only with the most beautiful of all, only with you, my beautiful Kendall.

Eternally in love with you, you are becoming more beautiful every day, I'm more in love, I am passionate in the most precious flame of love, I am in love with the most beautiful girl, I am in love with Kendall K.