Chapter 1

I walked into work saying my usual hellos while heading into my office. I was in a good mood today for some odd reason. The office was filled with interns and staff gossiping and busy on their computers. I greeted my assistant with a smile before speaking.

"Good morning Sasha, can you please bring me my schedule for the day and hold any calls for the next 10 minutes " I said while looking down at some papers I had in my hands.

Sasha has been my assistant for almost 3 years. She was petite with medium-length hair. Her skin was caramel and sometimes I wanted to take a big bite of her. Her confidence is what made me resist the treat. She was as insecure​ as a black girl in today's society and I hated it. I love black women.

"Yes ma'am " she said back in a high pitch tone causing me to stop and my path and face her.

" and Sasha , you can call me Dom" I said before turning on my heels and heading into my office.

"Yes ma'am - I mean Dom" I heard her say nervously behind me. I shook my head and ignored her , while closing my office door behind me.

why were women so nervous anytime I came around

I took a seat in my chair and let out a loud sigh. Being the head of a multi-million company was definitely hard work. People looked at me, and wanted to reap the benefits of my life. I had it all : money , sex appeal , and power. Women literally threw their selves at me. I was a big shot.

Suddenly I heard a shallow knock at the door before it swung open.

"Ma'am - I mean Dom" said Sasha still nervous as she cleared her throat. I flipped my dreads over my shoulder before acknowledging Sasha

"What is it?" I asked sternly.

she closed the door behind her . I didn't let my eyes leave the papers that I was now looking at. Sasha began to speak in her regular high pitch voice causing me to cringe .

" yes,um - I have you schedule for the day" she said while putting some files down on my desk.

I still didn't make eye contact with her. " Go on"

She took a seat in front of me crossing her legs.I could smell her pineapple scent filling the room. I look up from the papers that had been distracting me.

" You have a meeting in 30 minutes with the head of Public Relations, also your girlfriend called she said she taking you to lunch , um - you also have a intern her name is Syd , she should be in later" she said quickly. when she was done talking she let a breath of air. Her breath was minty , I could honestly kiss her right now but couldn't risk losing the best assistant I ever had.

I starred at her for a few seconds. I can tell my gaze was making her uncomfortable. I enjoyed how she shifted in her chair, and clear her throat to try to get me to break my gaze.

I finally broke the silence.

"See yourself to the door"I said in a melo-toned while leaning back into my chair.

She quickly got up from her seat and fast-pasted out of the room.

I reviewed some of the file Sasha had put on my desk. They were notes for the Public Relation meetings. I checked the Rolex siting on my wrist. I had 10 minutes before the meeting. I got up from the chair and headed into the meeting room.

"Ken " I said greeting the head of public relation while taking a seat at the head of the meeting table. I greeted everybody else with a simple head nod.

I shifted my dread behind my shoulders as I opened my mouth to speak.

" Lets begin" I said sternly