Chapter 13

Dom Pov

A vistor

With all this mystereous stuff going on Ive been neglecting Syd. Ive been wrapped up in finding who is stealing from me and she's been wrapped up in this Jah drama. Plus she's been spending extra hours at the hospital to make sure nothing happens to Journey. Oh and did I mention that Jah was out of jail? Yeah I pulled the strings to get her out. Im a women of my word why wouldn't I. Plus I had my own intentions with Jah.

"Babe are you even listening to me" Syd said as she threw a pillow at me . We was in my bedroom attempting to watch "Stranger Things".

"Yeah I heard you, something about Jah."I said as my eyes were glued to the TV

"You know what"was all she said before I felt pressure on my lap from her straddling me.

"I dont wanna watch this no more" She pouted.

my breathing began to pick up from her restraining me. I instantly flipped her over gaining control over the situation.

"You such a control freak" she laughed. I placed butterfly kisses all over her neck leaving trails of saliva.

"Stooop" she laughed as she squirmed under my touch.

"This what you want right"I asked as I leaned up and ripped her tank top completly in half exposing her breast.

her mouth dropped , "Dominiqueee" she whined out as I took one of her breast into my mouth. Her moans filled the room as my hands roamed her body.

seconds later had past and there was a faint knock at the door.

"fuck.."I cussed under my breath.

"who is it"syd yelled with much furstrated

"Um Dominque you have a visator"Katrina spoke from behind the door.

I got up form the bed annoyed and went over to the dresser. I got out one of my white shirts and handed it to Sydney

"Sorry babe, I was really about to fuck yo shit up"I said as I exited the door and ran down stairs. My walk came to a hold as my eyes met one of my favoirite girls.

"Daddy, I wanna play" Alicia said as she dropped the rob she had on exposing her naked body. My adreline began to rush at the thought of sydney coming down stairs. I didnt need no Katrina part 2 kind of shit.

"What the fuc-"I heard a voice say from behind me.

"Shit.." I mumbled under my breath. Suddenly, I felt a breeze rush past me as Syd charged at Alicia. Luckily , I was able to catch her before she could attack her.

She began throwing punches at me.

"Dominque why is it a naked bitch in your kitchen!" She yelled as she practically climbed on me. Her legs where now wrapped tightly around my waist as she scratched and tugged at my hair.

"Sydney!"I yelled as I held onto her tightly and back her into a wall .

"Why is there a naked bitch in your kitchen!"she yelled again. This time she came forward placing her mouth on my neck and biting me.

"OWWWW!" I yelled out as I slammed her back against the wall and placed my hand tightly around her throat. I slid my hand in her pants , completely forgetting Alicia and Katrina was in the room.

I pinched her clit with my thumb and index finger causing her to cry out.

"Dominique~" she moaned. Her fighting came to a stop as I played with her now hard clit.