Chapter 9

It's been two weeks sense the incident with Syd at my house. We haven't spoken at all. I actually had her be Ken intern now , like I said I would if things got bad. Her and Shae would still come in my office to act a fool with Johnny , Rome and dezzy . She would literally act like I wasn't there. I had so much I wanted to say to her. It was eating at me . It was like sense we stopped talking, she was purposely coming into the office looking finer than ever.

"Oh my bad I thought Johnny was in here" Syd said as she opened my office door. I looked up from my computer screen letting my eyes lock with Syd's

"Um nah - she went to the cafeteria I think" I said nervously.

"Yeah -uh -thanks" before she could close the door behind her, I stood to my feet in a attempt to get her attention.

" Sydney wait!" I shouted my voice cracked a little bit causing me to feel a little insecure. She peaked her head around the door before talking .

"Yeah?" She said

I cleared my voice in a attempt on trying to regain my masculinity.

" we need to talk" I said in a stern tone.

"You need a life"she shot  back before trying to close the door .

"Sydney if you close that door I'll- she slammed the door before I could finish what I was saying. I felt my body grow hot from anger. Why was she being so childish? She was one saying how I don't communicate , but here she is acting like a child .

I unbotton the first couple bottles of my shirt and I loosened my tie . I stormed out the office and headed straight for The cafeteria . If Syd didn't wanna come willingly, I guess I was gone have to force her. I went into the cafeteria ignoring Shae, dezzy, Rome, and Bianca who all sat in a circle .

" w-what are you -AHHH"

I threw Syd over my shoulder before storming out of Ken office.

" I swear if you don't put me down I'm going to scream so loud" she shouted as she kicked her arms and legs.

" and who's gonna care? I own this place" I said arrogantly. She began screaming loud. It was a blood screatching scream. Everybody in the office just casual ignored her.

I walked into my office placing her on her two feet and locking the door behind her.

"You got 1 minute to talk and imma beat yo ass" she said while going over to my desk and taking a seat In my chair.

I ran my hair threw my hair before speaking , " I'm sorry Sydney, I handled you and the situation so wrong , I should've communicated better , it's just that this is so unfamiliar. And to make it up to you , I would love to take you out." I said all in one breath.
She just sat there quietly twirling in my chair with her arms folded across her chest.

" you think you can buy my forgiveness , you gonna have to do better" she said while rising up from her seat and walking towards the door. I grabbed her , wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her in. I looked into her eyes. I could feel her heart beat increase and I'm sure she felt mine. She made me feel some kind of way..

" I'm not trying to buy you , I'm trying to make a sense of the mess I made . I'm really am sorry." I said while looking down at her.

Her brown skin tinted a little . She was blushing . She turned her head trying to hide it but I quickly grabbed her cheeks forcing her to look at me.
" I'm sorry Sydney" I said one more time.

" just text me the time no later than 11pm Dominique , tomorrow's Journey birthday and we doing something for her at the hospital. I wanna make sure I'm fully rested." She said before leaving my embrace and heading out the door.