Chapter 19: The Folder

Journey POV

I've had this folder for about three days now and the only thing that was in It was a useless map. It had no coordinates and It was hard to tell what exactly It was a map of. But I had to find out.  It was more then possible that this is where Jah was being held . So I've been staying at Dominique's house trying to piece things together with Syd.

" still looking at that map" Dominique said as she placed a cup of coffee in front of me.

I looked up at her with sleepy eyes and reverted my attention back to the folder .

" nah I'm good" I said as I disregarded her coffee.

" you should drink something if you going to be up all day playing CIA." She said as she plopped down in a nearby couch.

" nah I'm fine-

" I said drink" she said in a aggressive tone almost sending chills down my spine.

"Fine" I mumbled as I took a sip of the coffee.
" happy?" I said to her in a sarcastic tone.

" I'm ecstatic" she said back with the coldest look on her face.  What's wrong with this dyke.

" do you always be a stick in the ass?" I said

" excuse me?" She said as she sat up in her seat clearly threw off.

Before I could answer a dark skin chick came walking into the living room.

"Katrina" Dominique said acknowledging her presences. She didn't speak she just nodded .

" nigga you got slaves and shit . You better now have syd in here on no R-Kelly sex cult type shit" I said

She chuckled , " although the idea of an sex cult seems so ideal for someone like me , it's not my style . I prefer my women in smaller groups where I am able to control them. Too many women equal too many problems. And I'm not into drama" she responded

" nigga I was joking but you dead ass into that weird shit huh?" I said as I stared at her.

A smile crept across her face as she shrugged her shoulders.

" babe stop creeping my friends out" Syd said as she came in and instantly plopping down into Dominique's lap.

" I can't help It's fun!" Dominique said as she kissed Syd nose.

I faked gaged as I went back to studying my map.

"Any new leads" Syd asked.

" nah but I called the hospital and they going to let me come by later to take a look at the camera footage to see who was visiting me while I was in the coma" I said back

" I already told Shae and she coming . You riding?" I asked as I gathered my folder and got up from my seat .

" nah , I'm trying to ride something else" Syd said as she kissed Dominique on the lips.

" yeah have fun with all that weird kinky shit. " I said as I went through the front door.

" okay so here's all the footage from when you was in the coma" the nurse said to me and Shae.

" I'll give you guys some privacy" she said as she left the room.

After hours of sitting there reviewing days of recording we finally spotted something.

" w-wait whose that?" I said as I paused the recording and rewinded It for Shae to see.

" bruh.. is that" Shae voiced trailed..

" jah" I said as tears began to run down my face.

" we don't know that for sure , It could be Zah" Shae said as she sat up in her seat.

" or for once somebody cause believe that Jah is alive. Why is that so hard to believe ? i literally just arose from the dead but you guys have been being nothing but negative about this whole situation . Have y'all seen Jah's dead body? No. So it's possible that She still is alive. And I'm not going to stop until I find her . Dead or alive. I'm being Jah home." I said .

" same ole Journey. You don't care who gets hurt in the process of your bullshit as long as you get what you want in the end." Shae said slowly.

" if I didn't tell you before , you're a selfish bitch and you don't care about nobody well being but yours. You moving so sloppy and don't realize the people you putting at risk . Why? Because It ain't Jah ? .. you know what I'm out . Find a ride home" Shae said before getting up .

" bitch you can't leave me here . We drove MY car" I yelled behind her but she just kept walking.

I plopped back into my chair allowing my thoughts to over run my mind. I felt as if I was the only one who cared about Jah and whether or not we find her. I needed her worse then I ever thought . This obsession I have developed to find her and nothing other then -

" you okay sweetheart" the nurse said as she came walking in.

" yeah just thinking" I said back.

" well we gotta take the tapes back. We only reserved them for a few hours." She said as she picked up the recordings .

" go home and get some sleep" she said as she placed her hand on my shoulder before leaving the room.

" yeah I guess I'll just go home.." I mumbled to myself .

Then It hit me.

I immediately texted Jah and Shae telling them to meet at a bar and to bring the letters that my sister left them when she committed suicide .

I requested me a Uber as I sat anxiously in the hospital room.

" so why you tell us to meet you here?" Shae said . She apparently still has a attitude from earlier.

" Just give me the fucking letter cry baby ass bitch" I said as I make a fake crying face cause Syd to laugh.

" you guys in a lovers quarrel?" Syd asked as she made kissy faces at us.

" bitch I know you not talking all them marks on your body like Dominique WWE smack down your ass. Don't say nothing about no lovers quarrel when you look like you just got into a fight with your worse enemy.. Now give me your fucking letter" I said as I snatched the paper from her hands.

" Ahhhhaa . She flamed your lizard neck ass" Shae said as she pointed at Syd.

" bruh.. don't flame" Syd said back. A few seconds past and they were play fighting around the bar. I just causally toned them out as I studied my files putting pieces together .

And Like that I solved the mystery .

" y'all!" I screamed to Shae and Syd who was now across the bar hitting on some girls. i rolled my eyes befor shouting again

" YALL!" I gestured for them to come here.

" yes massa" Syd said Jokingly .

" shut up bitch . I figured It out . Let's go" I said as I grabbed my car keys off the bar and jetted through the doors .

It's time we put this mystery to rest.

I know my chapters are a little boring but I'm trying to get over this mystery shit so I can focus on Dominique and SYD . The next chapter will be the last chapter about this journey shit 😭😭. This book was suppose to be erotic . Which is also a reason I haven't been writing because I lost vision of the book but I'm back on I.T .