Chapter 14

I miss you

Dom pov

It's been a good minute sense the argument between me and Syd . And when I say a good minute I mean exactly 15 days . Yeah I would see her at work but she's back to avoiding me.  This time I'm not going to force her to talk to me but give her whatever space she wants. Plus I haven't figured out how I was going to balance my life yet. Things wasn't awkward between us tho. Yes she avoided me but she wasn't mean to me like last time when we was sharing the same space.

In the past few days nothing really hasn't happened. I got Jah a job in my production doing filling work. I wanted to keep a close eye on her. Of course everybody made a big deal about it but I didn't care.

Shae and Johnny seem to be sneaking around but I'm not sure maybe it's just a bromance .

" cousin!" Johnny yelled as she busses opened my office door. I rolled my eyes hard as fuck.

" What nigga" I said as i reverted my attention back to my computer screen.

" Nothing , I just love you" Johnny said as she came in and took a seat. Seconds had passed and a tired Shae came stumbling in the room.

She struggled to catch her breath, " nigga you cheated" she said as she came in taking a seat next to Johnny . Johnny gripped her in to a head lock before rubbing her forehead with her knuckles .

" don't be a sore loser babes" Johnny said as Shae fought to get out of her grip.

" cute" Was all i said .

Moments later Johnny was on top of Shae pinning her down as Shae kicked from underneath her.

" okay I'm sorry." Shae struggle to get out because she was full of laughter .

"Nah say Johnny is the best and I'm going to beg for her strap one day" Johnny said as she hovered over Shae .

I made a fake gagging noise as I watch the children play.

" nigga what? Hell Nah . You tripping" Shae said getting a little serious but Johnny didn't budge . Instead she began to grind her hips down onto Shae .

" get the fuck out my office with all that gay shit" I said as I threw a pen at Johnny head . But she still ain't budge .

A few seconds later a soft moan escaped Shae mouth causing her to blurt out what Johnny had told her to say in attempt to cover it up.

" get off me nigga!" Shae squirmed from under Johnny.
Johnny willingly let Shae up causing a awkward tension to fill the room.

"Yeah I'm going to act like that ain't just happen." I said as I began to type on my computer.  I glanced up at Shae who face was red as a berry. I rolled my eyes and continued to mind my business.

"Dom is Shae in here?" A voice said interrupting my train of thought.

" I'm not Shae's keeper." I said with out letting my eyes leave my computer screen.

A few seconds later something came flying at me hitting me in my head.

" ow " i screamed out as I held my forehead . I look to see that the voice was Sydney. I clenched my jaws as I felt myself grow angry.

" don't be a asshole" she said as she walked in and stood in front of Shae .

" bruh what the fuck , remember you was suppose to meet me downstairs at 3 so we can try to catch whoever been leaving Journey those black roses at the hospital ." Sydney said as she plopped down into Shae's lap

I cleared my throat and tried to focus on my computer.

" but Shae I'm tired of playing detective whoever it is been sending Journey roses sense she's been in the hospital , why do we care now!?" Shae whined .