chapter 2

"Have A good day " said Brittany , who was now just leaving my office after a hour of intense sex, which was very much needed . I caught a few glares from nearby workers. I shot them looks that read " mind you fucking business". I placed my hand in the small of brittany back causing her to jump a little bit before I bought her in for a passionate kiss, giving the nosey workers something to gossip about in the break room.

"Dom" she moaned between kissing. oh my god , I loved when she moaned my name.

I pushed her off me swiftly. She turned on her heels before walking away. A smile , that I didnt even realize , was stuck to my face. I was rudely interuppted by the girl I told Sasha to get rid of.

" Must be nice" She said with a big grin on her face, I sighed in annoyance as I looked over the little girls head.

"Sasha I told you to get rid of her" I said as my face slowly started to turn red from the anger that was now rising in me.

She cleared her throat before speaking

"Dom she's from the Georgia State University, you are in contract with them to take on responsibilty of one lucky student every year , Usually the student would work hand and hand with some of the others workers but they want the students to get hands on with the CEO  of the company , and according to your  contract they can do that" she said in one full breath.

My head instanly started to hurt. I hated the idea of new people in my surrounding. The last thing I wanted to do is be bothered by some ghetto ass GSU student.

" Sasha what exactly are you trying to say" I said pushing my dreads back. I was beyond annoyed at this point.

"You cant get rid of me Dominique " the little girl said before patting me on the back and heading to my office.

who told her my whole name

I stormed behind her into my office. She sat in a chair in the corner of my office. Her face lit up like a child on Christmas. I closed my door and began to ignored her whole presence.

"So what we doing "She asked annoyingly

I sat behind my desk and  looked at some files Sasha had left me from earlier. I examined them before opening my mouth to speak.

"WE are not doing nothing" I said emphasising the we. " As for me , I will be in conference calls and busy in the office"

"As fOr Me , I will Be IN a ConFERenCe - shutup" she said before laughing.

"With all due disrespect Mrs.Perez " She said while referring to my last name.

" you put your fucking hands on me" She said between teeth. " I don't want to be here anymore then you , but I have to be because I need this for my college transcript. So just give me something to do , and stay the FUCK out my face" She said emphasising the fuck.

I looked up at her. I was honesty amused by her bratty- temper. I sat aside my papers before rubbing my hands together before I spoke.

" How old are you little girl" I said sternly

"Little girl?! " She said while jumping up from her seat.

She stormed over to me with her eyes full of anger. She waved her finger in my face while scrolling me.
" let me say this, im 22. not 16 or 18 but fucking 22, treat me accordingly, you really a bitch and to think I look up to you" her anger instantly turned into sadness

She looks up to me?
I suddenly felt bad , which wasn't a common feeling for me. I didn't want her to know that I felt bad tho . Instead I got up from my seat in headed into her direction. I through some files at her before walking out the office.