Chapter 5

SHAE POV!!!

I rolled over in the hospital bed only to be blinded by the beaming sun. I sighed as I noticed what time it was.

I rolled out of the hospital bed heading to the bathroom to do my hygiene. After doing my hygiene, I got dress and decided to start my day . I was going to go to lunch with Syd later and hang out with my twin dezzy.

I kissed Journey on the cheek before existing the room. I strolled through the hospital saying my usual hellos. I was a regular here.  I exited the hospital and jumped in my all black mustang , pulling out of the parking lot.

...
" my name is Shae I'm Syd's sister for the 200th time!" I said to the receptionists. She wouldn't let me up to Syd.

" I'm sorry ma'am we don't have a Syd here and we can't let you up without a code."

"Her name is Sydney ! Sydney Baylor , she's a intern!" I said . I was growing more and more aggravated.

" I'm sorry malm-

" look bit- " I cut her off but before I could cuss her out I seen Syd's asshole boss come strolling through the door with 4 men following behind her as she spoke

Although I didn't like the bitch cause of how she spoke to Syd . I decided to shoot my shot with trying to get her to get me upstairs to Syd. A bitch was hungry .

" hey!" I yelled out to her sounding like a little groupie bitch. She stopped in her path turning my direction and immediately turning back in her path when she seen me . I rolled my eyes before doing a light jog over to her . I grabbed her by her arm making her turn around. She clenched her jaws and raised her eyebrows .

" get your fucking hands off me!" She yelled.

" first off , I'm not Syd you not about to be talking to me any kind of way , I'll pop yo ass" I said while jumping at her . She ain't even flinch with made me laugh a little . This bitch was really arrogant .

" what you want girl?" She said while giving me a mischievous half smile.
I rolled my eyes at her .

" I'm trying to take Syd to lunch and your ugly ass receptionist won't let me up" I said

" she's doing her job well then" she said causing the men behind her to laugh.

" whatever man . Can you get me up or what" I asked .

" Can I get you up?" She looked back at the men and they laughed .

" baby I own the place" she said before turning around to walk away . I followed closely around her . Damn this bitch ego was just as big as her fat ass head .

After what seem like a hour on the elevator, we finally reached the top floor. It was huge ! Instead of cubicals it was sofa area made up of office furniture. There were wall dividers in place to separate them .

" Dom here's your schedule for today" spoke a lady who randomly just ran up to Dom .

" thanks Sasha" Was all Dominique said before entering her office . I followed behind her closing the office door behind me.

" Syd!" I said as I seen her in a corner of Dom's extremely spacious office. She was sitting at a desk with her eyes glued to a laptop.

"Suhhhhh!" She yelled real ratchet .

" can you guys bring y'all ghetto ness outside" Dominique said from across the room. She looked focused on some papers

"Shutup" me and Syd said together .
" I came to take you to lunch , we suppose to be meeting up with dezzy" I said while plopping down in a near seat beside her .