Chapter 15

SORRY FOR THE DELAY!!
So I'm trying something new in this chapter , bare with me as I expand my writing skills 😭.

Please I beg ! Before you read this chapter , take the time out to read the book before this , Journey. This chapter won't be as good if you can't connect the dots 😪.

Also , I sorta divided this chapter up in parts . The last time I added a little mystery to the book things got confusing so to prevent that I divided things up so it would be easier to understand. ♥️

The Main Event
"You can't keep me here like this" the voice behind the glass yelled. The air was cold and the wind blew harshly against A tired Jah's skin.

"But that's where you are wrong" Jah chuckled as she tucked her hands into her coat.

She stepped closer to the glass dividing her and the mystery girl, " I am in control of all things , and I have my friends wrapped around my finger where the belong" Jah spoke in a low tone .

" and it's absolutely nothing you can do about it" Jah said as a mischievous smirk grew across her face.

" I swear when I find my way out of here , I'm going to kill you" the voice said .

"Good luck" Jah challenged back before she turned her back to walk away from the  mystery women .

Jah walked back to the car with her head held down as her thoughts flooded her mind. She had to come up with a plan and quick . She was slowly earning the trust of those around her and needed to take advantage of it quick.

"How was it?" Ask Jah girlfriend as she got into the car.

"Just drive" a frustrated Jah demanded ..

Be happy Shae

The hospital was a lot cold then normal. It was around 2am and Shae has been in the hospital bed wrapped up with Journey's cold body as she watched something on the hospital television. The door suddenly creeped open , frightening Shae.

" who is it?" She said as she leaned up in the bed. Nobody answered but the door continued to open.

" don't come any closer I'm armed" Shae blurted out in desperation.

" with what bitch ? Your strap" the voice said , who eventually reviled their self as Sydney.

Shae relaxed back into the bed as the anxiety that consumed her body a few seconds ago left her body.

" bitch don't do that , you know somebody trying to kill us" Shae said as she reverted her eyes back to the television.

" yeah whatever , I'm surprise Johnny not here " Syd said as she pulled a chair to the side of Journey's hospital bed .

" yeah , I needed some space from her" Shae mumbled . She was more the. Embarrassed about the feelings she suddenly developed for Johnny the past few months. She felt disgusted and like she was betraying her sleeping friend , Journey.

" you know it's okay to like someone , Shae" sydney said as she looked up at her friend with a confused facial expression. She didn't understand Shae's deep loyalty towards Journey especially sense they were never together .

" yeah well, I feel disgusting and I don't want to talk about it" Shae said as a lump formed in her throat . She shifted her body in the bed .