DADDY 2

wassup y'all!

A lot of y'all been asking about daddy reloaded !

It was taken down due to the fact that I couldn't commit to it like I wanted to .

But IM BACK!

And so Is Dominique and Syd!

I told you guys I had a lot in store for y'all tonight and I do!

First I'm hosting my very first contest !!

Please visit : thequeersdiary.weebly.com for ALL information about the contest .

The Queer diary is also looking for writers! You can also submit a form to have your work uploaded on there at thequeersdiary.weebly.com

And here's the part I've been promising y'all.
Daddy reloaded will be published on the Queers' Diary website tomorrow at 8pm!

So go ahead over to the website and subscribe to our newsletter so you won't miss our update .

I'm going to be honest , I was suppose to publish daddy for y'all TONIGHT . But due to technical issues with the website , it will be publish tomorrow . Instead I'm going to give you guys FIVE chapters of an amazing book I've been working on and had no intentions of publishing until next month .

The reason for all my starting and stopping writing is due to the fact I've been working on my website and getting shit together . I've also been writing daddy reloaded for you guys.

Thanks for the major support from this book and really hope you guys enter the contest and subscribe to my website to keep up with SYD and the gang .

Thequeersdiary.weebly.com

WITH THAT BEING SAID HEAD ON OVER TO READ THE LAST BOOK ILL BE FULLY PUBLISHING ON WATTPAD ! " LOVING SOMEONE LIKE ME!"