Chapter 4

Saturday

"Brittany can you at least get off that phone and enjoy the movie damn , you complain about not spending time and then when you get it your on your phone . Don't make me -

"Uh sorry daddy ." She said quickly while throwing the phone on the dresser .

I rolled my eyes while sighing loud. I was really trying to spend time with the ungrateful bitch but she had been on her phone the whole time . I took this weekend off just for her and this is how she do me.

I looked over at her to see her back on her phone . I rolled my eyes again before talking .

" I'm going to go get something to drink" I said while getting out of the bed . She just ignored me .

I went downstairs to the kitchen . One out of 3 kitchens to be exact. I went into the bar pulling out the most expensive wine I could fine .

My eyes grew wide when they landed on "chateau mouton" one of the most expensive wines ever. I smirked to myself as I pulled the bottle out pouring me a glass .

I turned on my heels almost startled by Katrina standing not far behind me.

" oh shit Katrina . You can't be just creeping around like that" I said while sitting at my in kitchen bar and sipping my wine . I motioned for her to come join me.

She came over pouring herself a glass on wine and sitting with me .

" it's Brittany , I think she is starting to take me for granted . I gave her what she wanted and allowed so much" I said as I sipped my wine .

She just nodded .

" I think she is cheating" I said lowly . Katrina eyes fluttered open in shock. She looked as if she wanted to say something.

" speak" I said in a demanding voice.
" why don't you just ask her" she said as she sipped her wine slowly.

" I don't want to accuse her and be wrong ." I said honestly .

" you will never know unless you ask ... or snoop " she said jokingly

"What ? No! I'm not snooping through her stuff!" I yelled like I never considered it .

She laughed and shrugged her shoulders

" I'm just saying , if she is cheating you'll find all the evidence in her phone , if she not just act like nothing happened and make sweet love to her."

I got up from the bar stool
" well just have to see" Was all I said to her before going upstairs . Surprisingly, Brittany was no where to be found . Maybe she was in the bathroom. I looked over at the dresser and realized she left her phone , this couldn't get anymore ironic. I debated back and forth on if I should go through it and picked to do it cause I pay this phone bill the fuck.

I wasn't prepared for what came next.

Rich Joelle ❣️💦

J: How long are we going
To keep this from dom

B: As long as I Fucking say . Yo.                 You trying to Ruin my life?    

J:Nah I just thought
You would of told her
By now. I want to be
with
You Brittany . I'm
tired of raising our child
By myself . I need you . Mya
Needs you .

B: okay and I need money so do you want me to get it or not cause if don find out about us right now we gone be broke cause she gone fire yo ass. And I can't work , never in my life seen a paycheck with my name on it .