Farewell

Shae POV

It's been almost three months after the incident . The incident that we couldn't include y'all on . So let me give y'all the run down:

Flashback

" so why you tell us to meet you here?" Shae said . She apparently still has a attitude from earlier.

" Just give me the fucking letter cry baby ass bitch" I said as I make a fake crying face cause Syd to laugh.

" you guys in a lovers quarrel?" Syd asked as she made kissy faces at us.

" bitch I know you not talking all them marks on your body like Dominique WWE smack down your ass. Don't say nothing about no lovers quarrel when you look like you just got into a fight with your worse enemy.. Now give me your fucking letter" I said as I snatched the paper from her hands.

" Ahhhhaa . She flamed your lizard neck ass" Shae said as she pointed at Syd.

" bruh.. don't flame" Syd said back. A few seconds past and they were play fighting around the bar. I just causally toned them out as I studied my files putting pieces together .

And Like that I solved the mystery .

" y'all!" I screamed to Shae and Syd who was now across the bar hitting on some girls. i rolled my eyes befor shouting again

" YALL!" I gestured for them to come here.

" yes massa" Syd said Jokingly .

" shut up bitch . I figured It out . Let's go" I said as I grabbed my car keys off the bar and jetted through the doors .

It's time we put this mystery to rest.

"Where we going?" Syd questioned from the back seat.

"Just shut the fuck up and relax!" Journey said as she sped into a unknown direction.

" you just getting crazier by the second" I mumbled under my breath.

"Whatever! We're here!" Journey said as we pulled up to a abandoned mansion.

"Ain't this ur old crib?" I question as I look over at Journey.

"Yup, where it all began"she said as she walked towards the house.

Fast forwarding into the house .

"Be quite" Journey whispered yell as Syd tripped over something on the floor.

"I'm fucking trying!" She said in a very audible tone causing me and Journey to turn around "SHH!" we both said in unisex.

Click

We all turned around in the direction of the noise.

"Get the fuck up!" The girl yelled as she pointed the gun towards us.

"Alexus?" I said as I squinted my eyes.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK UP!" She yelled. We did as she said slowly.

"What the fuck are you doing" Syd questioned

"Helping my boyfriend " she said with an evil smirk.

"WAIT YOUR DATING RAH" Journey said .

"Yes little Mrs.hoe" she said as she walked up the Journey holding he gun to her head.

"I'm going to kill you right now for stealing jah away from me , you caused all this with your hoe ass!" She said as she pistol whipped Journey.