Chapter 7

It's been a week sense the whole magazine thing . I was able to contact the magazine and get them to take me off the cover and instead feature my party because that's how money works. As far as Syd , I've wanted to talk to her . I know it wasnt her fault that it happened . Fuck we both was a little tipsy . Shae would still come by the office occasionally to chill with Johnny who swears she works here.plus I think Shae and Bonnie got a little "ting" going .

Last I heard was that Syd was a intern at one of my major competitions business . I ain't gone lie I missed her loud mouth and having her here when I came into work. I would start texting her but I wouldn't send it because I'm not that pressed ...

I was now sitting in my office listening to Ken go on about his women problem .

" then Jessica busted in and I was like damn! Right when that happened I pushed kailey off me and Jessica came running in trying to fight kailey !!" He spoke . By now I had 0 idea what he was talking about .

"Are you even listening to me" he asked making me snap out my thoughts.

"Yeah uh yeah" Was all I could say cause I honestly wasn't listening to him .

" nigga if you miss Syd just go get her." He said

"Nigga I don't miss her ! I just feel bad"
"It's okay to miss somebody , Syd's a good person. I can tell."He said

"Think she'll come back?" I asked

" I don't know Dom , you treated her like shit majority of the time , I'm surprise she was even into you" He said chuckling

"Shut the hell up , what you mean you surprise? I'm the hottest of the hot . Ladies love me" I said while pooping my collar

" yeah? Whatever. Not Syd she different . She don't want the money or your weird ass sex life . She want someone genuinely to make her happy" he said

" how you know ? You better not be trying to get at her" I said sounding hella jealous .

" nah. I just listen to her. Something you should try doing" Ken said while getting up and leaving the office.

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled behind him.

I walked into BPI production causing heads to turn and people to whisper. BPI was one of my biggest competition but I always finished in first place. Me and the CEO, Rich, had a love hate relationship. We respected each other but was more about securing the bag .

" Dom-Dom- it's Dominique-

" save the groupie behavior " I cut the receptionist off.

"Let me up" I demanded .  She pressed a button causing the nearby elevator doors to slide open. I entered the elevator going over what I was going to say to Syd in my head . Should I apologize like a little bitch? Nah I should just go in that bitch slapping motherfuckers and kicking shit over. Nah she gone hate me more-
my thoughts were ruined by the ding of the elevator indicating I had reached my floor.

I walked into  the open office looking keenly for Rich's office. It's like the room seized once everybody seen me . The only sound was my Chanel shoes hitting the floor. A smirk grew across my face as I could only imagine I look like a walking ATM to them. I entered Rich office without knocking , disregarding her secretary who sat outside  trying to stop me from entering .

"Dominique! Look what the cat done drug in" he said as he came closer offering me a hug. I stopped him in his path.

"Rich you know I ain't into all the hugging shit" I said