Chapter 10

I walked into my office a little bit more happier than usual. Ever sense me and Syd made up I've been in a better mood.

"Lunches on me today Sasha" I said while I walked into my office. I was met by Johnny . I rolled my eyes before heading to my desk.

" do you work here?" I asked Johnny who was sitting in a corner of my office playing the X-BOX on my 60inch.

"FUCK!" She yelled before throwing down the remote and heading into my direction. She had a familiar folder in her hands

" Here , Sydney told me to give you this . She stepped out with Shae. She went to buy you lunch" Johnny said while throwing the folder on my desk. I clenched my jaws thinking that Johnny went through the folder.

" nah cuz I ain't go through it , even though I already know what it is . I'm surprise you got Sydney crazy ass to agree to that shit" Johnny said reading my mind.

I opened the folder reveling the contract . She agrees to not only be my submissive but my girlfriend . A smile grew across my face as I looked over the paper . There was one paper full of rules. Sydney had scratched out me walking her on a leash and public and had wrote " you got my fucked up next to it". She also wrote that she didn't mind Katrina as long as Katrina could be her submissive too. That's something we would have to discuss. She also wrote that she wouldn't be wearing the collar yet which I expected. I put the papers back into the folder and sliding it into a draw in my desk

I picked up my phone dialing Sasha , " Sasha transfer $50,000 into Sydney's bank account" I said with a grin on my face. No girlfriend of mine buys me anything .

" damn it's like that cuz, what kind of ropes I gotta let you tie around me for that kind of money" Johnny joked.

" shut up , don't you got a job?" I said while leaning back in my chair.

" you know I'm retired. I decided to just make my money and out the game . Not everybody wanna be working forever like you" Johnny said

" and that's why I'm worth a couple billions and you worth a couple millions" I said back while laughing .

" a couple millions that keep me from working and doing whatever I want, you just greedy!" She shot back while throwing a pillow at my head.

The door busted open. It was Ken .

" we got a problem" he said while slamming some folders on my desk. I looked through the folders swiftly . My body grew hot as I realize what it was. Somebody was stealing from me. It was holes all throughout some of my investments . Money was missing!

I threw the folder across the room causing Johnny to pick it up to read for herself .

I got up from my seat and unbotton my work shirt reveling my black nike sports bra underneath.

" Dominique don't do nothing stupid , we can find the money" Ken said with his hands out in front of him. I pushed pass him causing him to fumble.

I went into the office hallway staring at all my employees . I threw a vase across the room causing it to shatter getting everybody attention .

"EVERYBODY IN HERE MAKES MORE THAN $25 A FUCKING HOUR ! EVERYBODY IN HERE GETS BENEFITS AND WHATEVER TIME OFF REQUEST THEY WANT! DO I BOTHER YALL? DO I FUCK YALL OVER ?" I looked at all of them

" IM ASKING YALL A FUCKING QUESTION!"

"No - no - your a great boss actually" a few voices answered

" exactly , so this message only pertain to a few of you cause only a few of you handle the business investments but I want all of you to hear it cause I know how much y'all love to gossip. If I find out any of you are stealing from me ...