Chapter 17

Sorry for the late updates . I'm in the middle of publishing my first real book. I need to end this book soon so that I can focus on my book that I'm currently writing . Because I appreciate y'all so much , you guys will have a 5 chapter sample of the book a I'm currently writing also the chance to pre-order.

Anyways , I'll be updating slowly but every time I do update It will be 3 chapters. I plan on ending this book the end of January. Thanks for the support !

✌🏿
♥️

Journey POV

The feeling of being alive is incompetent for me because I don't know how it felt to be dead. My body was decaying less then 24 hours ago and here I am with my two best friends , Shae and Syd. While in my coma, I felt as if I was alive the whole time . So no , what I experienced wasn't near death or even close to it . More like an image of life continuing as you watch along side.

"Y'all really got my degree" i said as I held my accounting degree close to my chest .  I was now at Dom's house catching up with Shae and Syd.

"Hell yeah bro, you had the credit , GPA and resources to graduate a little early. Why not take the opportunity? What was you waiting on anyways?" Syd said as she came over placing her hand on my shoulder. My heart sunk instantly As I thought of the promise I made.

" I was waiting on kaitlyn" I said lowly as I dropped my head.

"We vowed to each other when we started college to finish together . But she had changed her major causing her expected graduation date to be pushed back a semester.  I was trying to hold out for her." I said in a low tone.

" ah man don't get yaself sad. She would be so proud of you if she was here . She still is here. Kaitlyn will forever live on inside of you , inside of us ." Shae said as she came over giving me a tight huge . My cheeks burned red from her touch . I can admit , Shae's touch does something to me still . It's hard to shake her inviting spirit .

" wipe that look off ya face , you don't won't me remember?" She joked as she squeezed me.

" you right . Now let go off me before I go back into a coma" I joked . She immediately let me go and stared at me with nothing but concern.

" too soon?" I said as I ran my hand through my dreads.

" Yeah nigga way too soon" syd said as she through a pillow at me starting a pillow fight between the three of us.

" look what we have here , the three muskedykes" a voice said from behind us. Our playing seized as we reverted our attention to the voice. There stood Jah with a mischievous smirk on her face. Since I been out the hospital, which has only been a day, I haven't seen Jah and nobody has filled me in on the drama . It's like there avoiding it or they're truly scared.

"Nice to see you're alive and well" Jah said as she walked closer to me . I turned my head as her chest collided with mine. Her chest lifted and fell as on mine as she breathed in and out .

" how's your sister?" She whispered in my ear with an evil smirk spread across her face. My instants kicked in as I pushed her with much force from away from me. She began charging at me , I took my stance preparing to whoop her ass .

" come with it" I said between teeth.

Syd and Shae immediately jumped up both holding back Jah.

" nah let her , I'm going to teach this bitch a lesson" I said with my fist still up. Tears unwillingly left my eyes . I swiped them away fast and focused on beating Jah's ass.

"YOU SPOILED BITCH ! YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING THATS COMING YOUR WAY! MY BROTHER WILL HAVE HIS REVENGE!" She yelled as she fought to get out of Shae and Syd grip.

" YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT ME!" I yelled as I walked closer to her.

" OH JOURNEY THATS WHERE YOU ARE WRONG , I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU ." Jah yelled.

I stepped closer to her. This time leaving no space between us. I began to talk but I noticed something.

"Who are you?" I said in a low tone as I looked Jah in her eyes.

A smirk slowly spread across her face , " I am Revenge and Karma in human form baby" she said in a dark tone.

"ENOUGH!" A voice yelled. I looked up to see Dom standing at the top of the stairs . She wore nothing but a Nike sports bra and tight Nike brief. Her curves were ridiculous. No wonder why Syd was crazy over here. Ass so fat , you can see it from the front , ya digggg ( DONT SHIP JOURNEY WITH NOBODY YALL KNOW SHE A HOE 😭)

The room fell silent . Dom came down the stairs slowly. Her eyes where dropped as if she was tired . We must've woke her up out of her sleep.

She came closer to Jah . Her facial expression was unreadable . Jah and Syd let go off Jah causing Jah to run into Doms chest but doms a fucking giant . Jah body fell limp as she crashed into Doms chest.

Dom crutched down to jah who was on the floor, " listen carefully" Dom said as she wrapped her hands around Jahs throat tightly . Jah dug her hand into Doms hand in an attempt escape her grip.

"I advice you to run and tell whoever you working with that Dominique said game over. What ever game you're playing , whoever you are trying to bring down with you , warn them . And as for your sister, the real Jah . Let her know if she has any doing in this mess , I'll kill her and anybody involved . Return my money that you had Bonnie steal from me at the end of the night or I'll kill you and her. " Dominique said .

She drugged Jah to the door and threw her out.

"and Zah'Mari stop pretending to be your sister, you played that card and I must admit you played it right and got you freed from jail. But make no mistakes I only allowed you to stay here because I needed to watch you, which I did. You're a sloppy , sloppy boy." She said before closing the door in " HIS" face.

" waits so that's not jah" I yelled as I walked up to Dom.

" you guys didn't tell her?" She said as she walked around me and headed up the stairs .

" sorry Journey we were going to tell you but we still hadn't figured out what's really going on." Syd said as she came closer.

"Tell me everything y'all know" I yelled as anger consumed my body.

" Journey I think it's best we wait-

" you don't know what's best for me " I yelled cutting Shae off

The room went silent .

" if you insist..." shae said as she sat on the couch.

Although I was eager to hear what was going on , my ears still wasn't prepared for what Shae was about to tell me...

2 more updates coming.