Chapter 18: The Break Down

SYD POV

"So here's all the information we gathered" I said as I slid the folder in front of Journey. She wanted to know so bad , well here it is .

"So basically this is what we got ,  when we originally met you , through Jah , we all became close , me , you , Shae , Jah's GF at the time Alexus , and kaitlyn , your sister. We believe at some point Jah twin brother, Zahmori , really did get shot by Journey drug dealing ass father. So my prediction is they dumped his body, he wasn't really dead and he called Jah . Jah and him plotted on you but Jah caught feelings so she started crossing her brother . So that night you and Jah "made love" Zah was your real attacker not Jah . Who you had sex with? Idk something you gone have to find out . As for as Alexus , I think she ran off when shit got hot. As far as Kaitlyn , I don't think she committed suicide I think Zah kilt her ." I said in all one breath.

" damn" was all that Journey said.

" we gotta find out where Jah is at or find Alexus I'm sure she knows something" Journey said as she looked up from the folder.

" That's the thing , after Dom found out the Jah we let out of Jail wasn't the real Jah , we searched and had the best team looking for the real Jah , even Alexus . But nothing came up it's like they have been completely wiped from the earth.

"So that means that they have something to do with It? Why else would they be erased from every database there is." She said

" Yeah or they're victims to Zah revenge plot against your family" I said back. I know Journey didn't want to admit I.t but where ever Jah was , I.t was not a good place . She was maybe even dead .

Journey face fell as she stared at the folder in front of her.

"Listen Journey , if we found out that Jah is really dead I need you to be prepared for that. Do you think you can handle this right now? You literally just woke up out of a coma."I said as I placed one hand on her shoulder.

the room fell quite for a few seconds.

"Look Im not going to let being in a coma stop me from knowing the truth about what happen to jah.. or my sister. its time we put an end to this Syd. Dont you want to go back to your normal life of not being paranoid?"She asked at she looked up at me with eyes full of hopes.

I didnt say anything, Instead I just leaned down , placing a kiss on her forward and gave her a sly smile.

I didnt want to promise her anything.More then anything I wanted to find out what was going on , but I had this wierd feeling that the situation was bigger then we knew.

"So were do we start" Shay said interupting my thoughts.

Journey got up from the table with the folders in her hand , " yall said Jah use to be a blood right?" she questioned

"yeah but what-

"

"the day me and Jah had sex , she came back with a folder. Is it possible she got it from her little gang? Cant they get information like that?"She said as she turned to look at me

"I mean-

"Okay so thats where we are starting, lets go to the blood house"She said as she grabbed her car keys and stormed out the house.

"Bruh she's going to get us kilt"I said between teeth to Shae.

"Maybe."Was all she said back before heading out the door.