Chapter 8

Be aware of POV switches.

SHAE POV

" you acting like she here or something" Bonnie said as she used her hand to caress my shoulder. We were sitting in the bed talking. Bonnie had just tried to have sex with me for the first time and things went left . After exchanging numbers with her the other day , we started to kick it . She's actually pretty cool when she not being a bitch but what about journey?

I shrugged my shoulder harshly making her hand fall off me, " man come on with all that bullshit, talking bout she ain't here . You violating" I said while getting up from the bed.

She jumped up from the bed grabbing me by my arm , "Shae , honestly what does this bitch have on me -

SMACK!

My hand stung from the powerful slap I had just delivered. Bonnie sat in the bed holding her face with her mouth wide open.

" pick ya lip up , and next time you call Journey a bitch . I'm not just gone slap you , imma beat yo ass all through Atlanta, ya digg?"  I said before heading out. I'm not the type to be hitting women but Bonnie was pushing it . ..

" you did what?!" Syd yelled . After I had left Bonnie  I had went to Dominique's office to spend some time with Syd.

" I slapped her bruh" I said in a low but audible tone. I had started feeling bad shortly after it happened.

"Shae that's honestly not even your style , you sure you ok brah ?" Syd asked in a concern voice.

" honestly brah , I don't even know if I'm ok . It's like I'm trying to be happy and to move on but I can't . I feel bonded with Journey . Even though me and Journey never established anything between us , the note Kaitlyn left ( journey sister) just got me feeling some type of way." I said

" bruh you really believe in all that white blood - magic , whatever shit?"

" nah I really don't , but the more I try to resist it , the more I get angry. It's like Journey is my happiness" I said while looking up at Syd .

" yeah your in love" Syd said before bursting into laughter .

" my office is a place of business not a teen night club" Dominique said as she came walking into her office with papers in her hand . Ken was following right behind her.

"Wassup Syd , sup Shae" Ken spoke with his eyes glued to his phone.

" nigga do you ever not be on your phone" I asked .

" no" Was all he said. I rolled my eyes and continued talking to Syd.

" listen you gotta get your feelings under control , you can't be out here smacking bitches ,  rich bitches at that ." Syd said while coming over and sitting in my lap. Dom cleared her throat loudly causing me to look at her confused and Syd to roll her eyes.

" any ways BEST FRIEND, go apologize " she said while kissing my forehead .

" Go with her" Dominique spoke from across the room.

" oh please shut the hell up" Syd said while getting up from my desk and heading into Dominique direction.  I took this as my chance to slip out and go fix my wrong doings .

DOMINIQUE POV

I clenched my jaws as Syd stepped closer to me , I didn't know what she was on but sitting on another girl lap in my presence and kissing her was not gone fly.

"Syd" I said in a stern tone . As she stormed at me cussing and with her hands flying everywhere .

"Syd" I said again but she was still ranting.