One

- Taehyung's POV

I'm missing her.

"It's my fault...If I didn't let her go that night... If I didn't left that day and just fixed everything..."
        I thought while watching the Inkigayo live performance of Black Pink, 'As If It's Your Last'.

"We've seeing each other in live performances, I caught her looking at me once but I don't think she recognizes me. I'm always staring at her and I can see that she's happy enough."
           After the performance have finished, I walked to the kitchen where Jin hyung was cooking...

"Taehyung. What are you doing?"
        He asked while cooking some eggs, I looked at his back and took a couple of seconds before answering...

"I've watched their performance."
         I answered.
Then he turned to look at me.

"I can't refuse...I'm..."
        Before I could even continue, Jimin tapped me and greeted me for the morning.

"What's up?"
         He sat across me.

"He watched the BlackPink's Af If It's Your Last perfomance yesterday."
          Jin answered for me.

Then Jimin gave me a look...

"I know, I know. I just can't refuse looking at her."
         I explained looking at the photo on my phone.

"She's still sexy like from the past. Nothing's change about her looks. She's still cute yet sexy and fierce."
         I stared at the photo before Jimin tapped me again.

"I'll go practice for the collaboration they are saying."
         I stood up and didn't wait for their answers. I went alone to the practice room.

In fact, I can relax myself through dancing, but when I'm dancing...I still can remember her.

I clicked the button of the speaker and started the music. I blasted it and dance with all the energy I have.

And while passionately dancing...

"I've been dreaming of you every night. And I don't want to forget you. At least I can watch and see you the way you are in the past. The way when everything haven't changed yet..."
         I thought, I thought as I danced the music reminiscing who she was for me.

"But behind these thoughts, I also can remember that it was all my fault...that everything was gone...and I'm really sorry for that."
         I have finished the last step, but as I stopped...

I almost teard up thinking of her smiles, her jokes, the way she gaze at me, her touches, her embraces, kisses...her everything.

Then I heard steps near the door.
Someone's gonna enter the room as well.

I wiped my tears and composed myself.
I looked at the wall mirror of the practice room while breathing and relaxing myself.

Then they entered...

"Woah, hyung. Have you eaten? You're so early."
         Jungkook entered and spoke.

"I don't have the appetite to eat. I just wanted to practice for the collaboration and do my best."
        I answered fixing my shirt.