◆ Ten ◆

Another day have past...
   ~

- Jennie's

I think they notices that I'm mad at them.
Whenever I walked passing them, they're looking down and bowing lightly.

And they are aware that I am a savage quee  so they know that I'll just ignore them.

"I'm not too mad, I know there's such reasons for you to lie. It's a deep reason, maybe. Since you've lied to me for three years. I'll let you explain, but don't expect me to be the one to approach."
        I thought while they are watching at me through the wall mirror of the practice room.

"Aren't you being too tough?"
      Taehyung whispered while I'm tying my hair.

"They know me enough, they are aware that I won't be the one to approach wheenever it is their fault. Besides, they have lied to me for three years. Ignoring and avoiding them for just two days isn't enough, Taehyung."
      I answered and faced him with a poker face.

- Lisa's

She could be really mad. She's not sharing thing between her and Taehyung. Unnie, what should we do?"
     I clung into Jisoo's arm.
I wanted to talk to Jennie.

"We should talk to her but how? We know that whenever she's mad, she'll only listen if it's a reasonable explanation."
     Chaeyoung then asked.

"We have a reasons, reasons that she shouldn't know."
     Jisoo answered and looked at Jennie.

"Haish, why? Why do we need to hide that?"
      I asked shaking Chaeyoung's arm.

"You know the reason, Lisa."
     Jisoo looked at me sarcastically.

"WAE!? WHY DO WE NEED TO HIDE EVERYTHING WHEN SHE'S ABOUT TO KNOW EVERYTHING AST TIME PASSES, ANYWAY!?"
     I yelled in frustration.

Everyone looked at us.
But I ignored and just do a tantrum mood.

I can feel that Jennie was looking at us...

"Lisa."
     Chaeyoung got shocked and what she reacted was like blanked.

"Yah! Lisa!"
      Jisoo was about to scold me.
But the boys crossed their arms except Taehyung.

Then they looked at us with the words, 'Go, tell her now'.

Then we leave no choice...

Jisoo leaded the way, we are all bowing are heads as we reached Jennie.

"J-Jennie..c-can we talk?"
    Jisoo stammered.

Then Jennie leaded the way out.
She walked through a park.
It was so peaceful there, it was like no one's going here cause it's so clean and the air was so fresh.

Jennie's walking infront of us.
She haven't speak yet.
She's silent and that silence means anger.

"Unnie."
      I grabbed her hand then she looked at me.

"Uh, yeah. You don't want being held when you're mad. Jeosong habnida."
     Then she turned back again.

"Jennie, it's been two days. Can you...can you listen to our explanation?"
     As Jisoo asked that, Jennie stopped walking. Few seconds, she answered...

"I know there's a reason. It's been three years since you started lying to me. There's a deep explanation. I'll listen, but if you lied again, I'll never forgive you."
     As Jennie spoke the last sentences, she faced us.