◆ Forty - Three ◆

- Jennie

As I was eating the meal my servant gave me...I suddenly noticed my ring...

"I'm still wearing it."
     Without intention, I spoke.

And the servant heard me.

"Then, that means that you still love him. Don't give up, madam."
     She enlightened up.

"....I just wished that he's still wearing his ring too..."
    I wished as I caressed the ring on my finger.

- Taehyung

We just came back at the dorm.
Everyone's in the living room, watching television while me....

I'm sitting on my bed, caressing the ring on my finger.

"...Jendeukie."
   I felt tears falling through my face.

I wiped it but it won't stop.
It was just drying on my cheeks.
No one to wipe it but just me...

"Jendeukie."
    I sobbed more.
This is much painful than the last three years when she haven't remember me.

Her lost.memories came back but it doesn't help us...it just made things worse...worser than the past...

This is all my fault...

"If I really didn't let you out of the bar that night, if you weren't got kidnappe, if I didn't left you that day...I wish...I just wish that I should be the one who lost my memories...not you...not you!"

"I really love you! I do! I do more than anyone else! But...but...but...you're not here anymore!"

I threw everything that is on my bed.
And I lied, I punched and scratched my chest.

"I want to feel numb."

"JENNIE!!!"

I shouted...
I shouted but no one comes.

I could hear footsteps outside the room, it must be our friends, but they are just outside, overhearing me.

I didn't bother answering their knocks...
I want to be alone.

I stopped sobbing as I heard Jimin yelled from the outside.

"Taehyung-a! Stop that! That won't help!"
      He punches the door several times to made me open it but I didn't.

Then I thought...
What if I died?

I opened the door and stared at them.
Then, I speak...

"I want to die. I just want to...she's not going to be mine and she's my life...my.life was taken by another man...I'm dying slowly...so, it's better to die right now, right? Can I..."
    Before I could continue, Jin pulled me for a hug and everyone joined including the other three girls.

And that time...
I felt warm for a bit.
Even though I'm longing for Jennie's warm hugs...these group hug will do me fine right now.

I sobbed more as I felt their comfort.

I console myself yet they are still there...

As we are in the living room, they handed me a glass of water.

They cheered me up and enlightened me up.

I smiled a bit but I randomly thought as I saw Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Lisa...

"You're all comforting me, kamsa. But...I jist thought of...who's with her now? Who's comforting her now? You three are here...."
    I bowed my head and looked at the glass of water.

They froze and thinked...
But Jisoo answered.

"We'll check her out later. I just wished that we're not banned in their mansion...scary."
    She replied with a scary comment.

"I hope she's fine, eating well, sleeping tight, dreaming good things...I just wished that she won't punish her ownself."

- Jennie

Now that I'm alone again, I took a bath...
While in the bath, I'm still thinking on how Taehyung would smile if I'm with him right now.

I closed my eyes as I lied under the water on the tub.

"Me and my parents are used to be close and fair with each other...but when the company fell down seven years ago, they started to be competitive that they don't think of the others first...they end up torturing those who won't cooperate...things gone changed. Thing s are so different back when I am just a kid, playing on the park with my laughing parents....why do we end up like these? Eomma, Appa."

I openned my eyes and get off of the tub, I reached my robe and wore it.

I walked to my bed.
I sat there glancing at the balcony.
It's still widely opened, the air is entering my room. Cold but fine.

I walked out to the balcony and inhaled the breeze.

Then, I saw two birds plahing while flying and dogs catching each other.

I smiled...

"If we are just together....

If...."