◆ Sixteen ◆

(NOTE:   This chapter may have sensored scenes. Please understand that everything that happens are just a part of this FANFICTION story. Kamsahabnida!)

- Jennie's

"His expression, his voice, his tone...it was all serious...he's...is he serious on what he was doing?"

Before I could do anything he lifted my off the counter and brought me to the hallway going to our room.

He landed me gently so I could walk.
But until now, he's not breaking off the kiss.

He started walking forward that made me step backwards.

Few more steps and I bumped to the door.

I groaned a bit in pain.
But ignored it.

I started giving in.
I get it what he was saying.

I felt the door opened amd he started to walk forward again. He.was leading me to somewhere...again, I felt something that I was going to bumped to.

But before I could bump unto that thing, he lifted me and gently landed me on the bed. Whom's bed? I don't know either.

I felt his arms removed my shoes as well his shoes but still not breaking our kiss.

He kept on caressing my cheeks until he started kissing me on neck down to my collar bone.

I let out a small gasp of air and run my fingers through his air.

He removed his shirt and that made me blush.

"Gwaenchanha?"
     He whispered.

I nod a bit.
Then he pecked a soft kiss on my lips and began to place hot kisses on my neck again.

I arched my back to the soft matress letting out soft moan.

I could feel him touching my waist.
His hands are warm that comforts me.

He kisses me on the lips again and started to lift my legs to his waist.

But...

I remembered the door wasn't lock.

"Taehyung."
    I whisphered.
He stopped and looked at me.

"The door."
    He didn't react anything but he answered.

"Jamkanman, I'll lock it."
     Then he leave a kiss on my lips before standing up and locked the door.

After locking the door....
He hovered over me and kissed me deeply.

Then he stopped...

And looked at me sincerely.

"Do you want it?"
     He asked.

I creased my forehead and didn't answer.
He stared at me for seconds waiting for my answer but he got nothing.

"Answers."
     In between kisses, he spoke.