◆ Forty - Two ◆

- Jisoo

Everything went so wrong...
How did they end up like this?

Taehyung was Jennie was locked on their mansion and Taehyung kying on the hospital bed...

"If we could just be rich more than al of them then we are all able to be happy."
      Jin whispered as we both stared at Taehyung who was unconsciously sleeping at the bed.

"Are they really not meant to be?"
     Jungkook asked and creses his forehead.

"What's the sense of having beaten by five men if they are not going to marry each other? Is that a joke?"
    Jimin sarcastically asked yet he was serious toned.

"Everything hurts...even for us...we just need to accept what the fate wants us to have."
    I answered.

"I feel worried for them both, I am lonely for them too. They have too much yet they are still not together..."
    Chaeyoung joined.

"We just end up hurting ourselves here."
     Lisa sighed as she replied.

"Jennie...I don't know but...will you be able to go here? At least for the last time? For him...just for him."

I wanted to send a mesage through phone but I'm pretty sure that she doesn't have her phone. She'll be band for everything that can communicate.

I sighed and as I did...

Taehyung groaned.

"Hyung!"
    Jungkook rushed upon him and checked him.

He's awake.

"Jennie. Jennie. Jen..."
     He first called Jennie but he won't find Jennie here....

"Gwaenchanha, Taehyung-a!?"
     Jimin asked really worried while Jin ran to call the doctor.

"Jennie. Where's Jennie?"
    He asked squinting his eyes to see us clearly. Maybe his vision is blurry.

"...she's not here, Taehyung..."
    Jimin answered with a comforting voice yet Taehyung froze and was abke to stare at us...

After seconds, he remembered that Jennie signed the contract already and he has been tortured for nothing...

"Don't worry, Taehyung. We will make a day for you two again. Let's just wait..."
     Before Lisa could continue her words, Taehyung grabbed the dextrose and pulled it out of her arm.

It suppose to be awful but he doesn't react.
His most numb expression came to face us.

He stood and glared at us before speaking...

"I should just have died..."
      He coldly spoke...
The most cold tone...

"Hyung..."
    Jungkook was about to approach Taehyung until the doctor came in.

"Taehyung, you're awake. Let's check you up."
    The doctor smiled but Taehyung glared in response.

"What's the matter? Let's check your vitals..."
    He was cutted by Taehyung.

"Discharge me already, I'm done and if I'm going to die after being discharge...it's my fate. I'm dead already, anyway."
    Taehyung sarcastically and coldly replied.

The doctor didn't respond and just nodded after processing Taehyung's words...

After hours...
Everyone's packing and preparing for Taehyung's discharge time.

I was watching them...all of them.
They are all expressing cold and numb feeling. Everyone's affected...whe Taehyung?

He was near the window, he's looking at the dark skies...it was about to rain.

I sighed ans looked at my shoes...
These pair of shoes was Jennie' s gift back when it is our anniversary.

"I hope you're not suffering. But what I wish the most is that, don't punish yourself...Jennie, I know you...don't punish yourself."

- Jennie

I was lying on my bed all whole three days...

I hope Taehyung's fine.
I hope his condition was not severe.

I miss him already...
I want to go run for him...
But we end up like that...
I end it like that...

The servants regularly knocked on my door and asked me to eat, they are delivering a tray of feliscious foods yer I won't eat any of it.

I don't even take water that much.
My lips are dry, another day without enough water could kill me.

Now, just now...
One of the servants knocked and opened the door after...

I didn't faced her, I just stayed on my position facing the direction of the balcony while lying on my cold huge bed...

Huge enough for me and Taehyung...
But I was all alone here...
All alone....

"Madam, please eat. You're going to get starve. Please, take some bite."
    The servant invited.

I sat from the bed and fixed my hair by running my fingers into it.

Then, I stood up and get off of the bed and instructed.

"Take the food out and leave the water. I don't have the apetite to eat."
        I commanded coldly.

"But, madam, it was been three days since you eated regularly. Sorry if I will step-out from my bounds but, I'm just concern that's why I'm going to say this. I know that you're devastated as of now, madam, that you have signed an arranged marriage contract with the.man you don't love. I also know that the man you really loved was tortured in the order of your parents but don't you think of it? He'll get to broke his heart more if he founds out that you're not eating regularly, that you're punishing yourself? You're thinner than ever, madam. Look at you. Please, do eat some bite."
     She motivated me with those words...she was just in my age or you ger than me by two years but she may be my friend not my servant.

But I disagree with her statement...

"We don't have communiction though, how will he know that I'm not eating?"
   I sarcasticallg asked.

"I pormise to do something about that, madam. Your friends told me to help you that's why I'm the one who's delivering the food everytime."
    She amiled at me.
It was relieving...seeing her sweet and innocent smile...

She's a friend...

"Okay, then."
    I tried to give a tiny smile to respond to her kindness...

I sat on my desk and let her set the food for me.

She was happy that I'm going to take the meal...but I was thinking...

"I hope you're eating by this time too..."