◆ Forty - Eight ◆

"Where's the shot?"

I thought as I can't hear anything.

Few more moments...
My hear starts to be clear and at the same time...
I can feel a burning pain on my left leg.

"Taehyung-a!"
Jennie shouted as I fell on the floor.

A gun shot on my leg.
It was bleeding and I pushed it on pressure so it would stop bleeding but it doesn't.

I groaned in pain, I crawled going to the wall to lean on. As I did, I heard Eun Woo laughing and I saw Jennie running towards me.

"Taehyung-a."
She picked out a handkerchief and looked at my thigh, she tied the handkerchief on and asked me...

"Gwaenchanha?"
She asked and I nodded while showing the pain on my face.

Then, her back faced me....

"Why did you do that? Why have you pulled the trigger!?"
She yelled at Eun Woo who's laughing while pointing me.

"Me? If he didn't tried to get the gun from me, then things won't happen. Such a stubborn person."
Eun Woo smirked and gave me an evilishly stare.

"We need to bring him at the hostiptal, Eun Woo!"
Jennie commanded pointing at me.

I squinted my eyes to see the both of them, they are blurry through my vision, me hearing began to fade but going to yurn back in normal then going to fade again...

"Hospital? No. He don't deserve that. Rat!"
I saw Eun Woo shouted at me the rat worf but I didn't bother reacting, I just let myself to fell on the cold cemented floor.

All I ever saw was Jennie running unto me, she lifted my head to her legs and let me lied.

"Don't worry, you're dizzy because of the pain. You'll be fine later after several minutes. Just relax, but don't sleep."
She instructed.

I don't know she can be a doctor.

I smiled a bit and closed my eyes as she held my hand. I won't fall asleep as long as she's massaging my ear.

"Do you really need to show me these? You and him like that? Are you aware of the main reason why I have brought you here, Jennie? It is to deal with you and not to watch the both of you..."
He was frowning and speaking with a cold and mad voice but Jennie cutted her.

"Wae? Are you jealous?...you don't have the right to be jealous, Eun Woo. I'm not yours."
I heard Jennie's sarcastic answer. I gripped on her hand a bit to make her stop.

"Shh."
I shhhed. And both of them didn't talked.
But Eun Woo kicked the chair I suppose to take a seat on.

Several.minutes aave passed again...
Dawn is coming.

My dizziness is gone a bit.
I sat beside Jennie who's drowsy leaning on the wall.

I chuckled as I saw her being too sleepy.

"Jennie-a."
I held her cold hands.

"Mm?"
She hummed.

"I'm fine."
And then she realized that I'm fine.
She hugged me and Eun Woo frowned.

"STOP!"
He pointed the gun on us.

"Stop pointing the gun, Eun Woo."
But a man's voice came from the door.

"We can talk, Eun Woo. Let's just talk about it."
Jin asked with a calm voice.

It was Jin and the others...
They are here.

"Hyung!"
Excitedly, I stood up even though the pain wants to kill me.

Jennie supported me with a worried reaction but I smiled at her.

"NO! Don't move."
Eun Woo pointed the gun on my legs and that made me stop from walking.

"I don't want peace talks, those are lies. I want to play a game, a game that only one will win over a price. You'll be my opponent and Jennue will be the price."
Without doubt, Eun Woo immediately explained.

"Why are you so eager to make Jennie yours? She don't love you."
Jungkook shotted.

"Why am I so eager? She's mine! No one can claim her except me! I love her and that's the reason for all of these! You can't stop me!"
Eun Woo yelled and shoted the gun ober the wall.

All of us reacted like we are going to be shotted but as the echo of the gun shot faded, Jimin stated...

"If you continued being like this, Jennie will hate you. Don't do this, let's just make a deal or talk."

"Deal? I want a deal. Kill Taehyung and Jennie will be mine."
Eun Woo annswered as he pointed the gun to me.

Jennie's hands are shaking as I hold them.

"Gwaenchanha."
I smiled and stood up.

"Ani, Taehyung-a."
Jennie immediately stand infront of me to prevent me but I signed Jungkook to get her.

I winked at her before turning to face Eun Woo.

The burning pain on my thigh didn't stop me from walking towards him. But I stopped as I reached the enoigh amount of space to talk to him.

"You already lose, Eun Woo. Her father don't loke you anymore and that's final. Maybe, I won't be her husband in the future and neither will you. At least, I can make my way to her father now, since, you're done. Besides, I'm an idol, maybe I can afford the half of it."
I gave him a smirk and turned my back but as I did....

"NO! DON'T MOVE!"
He pointed the gun on me but I still keep on making my way to Jennie.

"I SAID DON'T MOVE!"
He yelled but I don't care.

"If I can't have her...you as well
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
shouldn't have her."

Then....
A gun shot sound echoed the room.

I faced him.
He was pointing the gun through my direction but I'm fine...where did the shot....

I turned...

....

"No."

END OF CHAPTER

NOTE: Yeorobun! Sorry if I haven't updated yesterday, I was typing this chapter while lying on my bed because I'm tired after school. As I was in the middle of this chapter, I think I fell asleep.

I'm so sorry, hope you don't hate me.
But in return, I'll promise to update four chapters today. JEONGMAL MIANHE!