Three

- Taehyung's

"I am...Taehyung. I have 4D charm, everyone knows it. But behind those weird stuffs and happy smiles I'm having have a sorrowful story behind..."
          I expresses the first line with a smile.
And I sighed from the last before continuing the story.

"I loved a woman. She's an idol as well. I met her when we were still trainees. Our companies are different but have a partnership so we have the chances to each other everyday of trianing. She's sexy and fierce yet she have a cute side. She's considerate, caring ang loving. And even though it was 4 years ago, I'm still regretting of what I've done to her. Her father don't want me to be her husband because I'm fust from a normal family of farmers and I'm not rich nor influencial, and her parents set an arranged marriage for her."
        I paused for a while and breathe deeply...

Then I continued...

"When she told me about the arrange marriage, I felt indignated. I felt so unfair and gone to a bar. Even though I don't drink alcohol, I did drinking and let myself got drunk. I danced with some girls trying to erase the feeling of unfiarness. After that, I stopped and drink again. Then a woman walks towards me, she started kissing my neck. What I did wrong there was I didn't stop the woman..."
        I started tearing up.

"I didn't stop the woman from kissing my neck the time I saw my girlfriend at the entrance..."
       Now, I'm crying.

"But the person I loved didn't get mad, she even considered me. She wants to believe that I'm just doing those because I feel indignated. She wants me to explain and go with her outside. She's not mad. She even doesn't got mad even she saw with her eyes that I'm letting a woman kiss my neck..."
       I cried while admiting my fault.

"And the worst thing I've ever done is that I yelled at her infront of many people...I told her to leave me, that I know she's from a rich family. And I know that's she's not going to be mine. I shouted out loud that I don't love her anymore and what I wanted was her fame. And then I yelled again, go leave me. I'll spend my time making out with this girl, pointing the girl who kissed my neck."
         I cried that I almost spit my lungs and heart.

"She cried and apologized, then she walked outside gently. I let her go that time. I'm really frustrated. I let her go...I yelled at her. She walks alone outside...I didn't follow her. Then what happen next....I'm sorry. I'm...I'm sorry."
        I can't speak. I feel so useless. I feel so guilty.

"I'm sorry!"
       Jimin hugged me and Jungkook's tapping my back as I cried and yelled an apology.

While crying...
I did reminisced everything...

* Flashback *

"Taetae, can we talk?"
        I was with her. We are lying on the grass, star gazing happily when suddenly she turned to be serious.