◆ Fifty - Four ◆

- Taehyung

We both agreed on setting up a solo date for each member.

We planned to lock each couple into a one room and let them confess there.

"At least we have somethung for them."
    She suddenly spoke and smiled at me as she tilted her head to look at me.

"Mm."
    I hummed and smiled back in response.

"The servants will do the dinning and the meals. We just have to finish the set of this and then we're done."
     I helped her to go down as she was done putting some fabric on the ceiling for an effect.

"I'm done. Shall we go?"
    She asked me as she eent down.

I nodded and grabbed her to get out of the room. A butler passed by and asked us...

"Is everything okay, sir? Will we begin?"
    He asked.

"Yeah, we're just going to call the couples."
    I answered.

The butler bowed and Jennie started calling Jisoo.

As she was contacting her members, I was watching her...

"I'll miss you again...right?"

"You're going back to your parents...I know that...I also know that you're going to leave again...and that your parents still don't like me. I'm too worthless for you. I still can't afford you."

I let out a smile as she looked at me after calling her members.

"They are coming in a rush, I didn't told them what's going on."
    She chuckled and smiled at her before hugging her.

My eyes want to cry but I avoided.
i leaned my forehead to her shoulders and let myself to be relaxed.

"Wae?"
    She asked tapping my back.

"I just missed you."
    I answered sadly.

"Mm, jinja? We just slept together last night and I havem't gone for a minute. We are both together the whole day..."
    She cuckled after replying and I just pulled myself back from the hug and kissed her lips softly.

She's confused yet I didn't bother to explain. I just grabbed her wrist and started to walk outside of the hotel.

Then, we both walked on the silent, wet and dark road while feeling the cold breeze.

She held my hand voluntarilly.
I was surprised but didn't showed it to her.

"Are we...going to my parents?"
    Randomly, she asked.

"What do you mean?"
    I already know what she mean...it's just that...I'm afraid to hear again that I'm going to get rejected again.

"I mean, we need to tell them again that we love each other."
    She clung to my arm and hug it as she answered.

My feelings went numb...just now.
I dom't want to look at her, I don't even hold her hand back and I remained silent after she answered.

And that...that made her stop from walking and losen her grip on my hand.

I turned around and look at her.
I was blankly looking at her...and found out on myself that I'm actually shpwing her that I don't want to do it now.

"Don't you want to do it now?"
     She asked squinting her eyes preventing thw air to splash through.

My eyes looked at her with worry...she's too sensitive to read my toughts just by looking at me.

"Ani..."
    I stopped to sigh and continued...

"It's just that...we already know...they are not going to accept me."
    I answered.

She looked at me...
Without any expression yet she's reacting to the wind passing through us.

After seconds...

"Okay then. We won't go there."
    She answered and showed me a sweet smile.

Is she pretending that it's okay?
I know she is...

She started walking and she passed over me, she didn't held my hand again and just put her arms on her side.

She have no pockets to put her hands in.
I watched her to walk away but I got guilty.

I ran towards her and held both of her hands.

"You're cold."
    I told.

She looked at our hands and didn't gave me a look in my eyes.

"Gwaenchanha."
   She answered and pulled her hands off of mine. Then she started walking again.

I, then, followed her walking going to somewhere.

Then, later....

"Why don't you try talking to her parents again?"

I asked myself and I halted fom walking.
She stopped at the center of the street light, she looked up to the blinking light.

I watched her and thought...

"There will be the possiblity that they will accept you now...just try it...one more time...you wished to her that she should be fighting by your side, don't broke your own wish."

I thought and the light that Jennie's watching stopped from blinking and the street went darker.

I ran to her and grabbed her by waist.
Automatically, my body wants her.
My lips passionately kissed hers.

She was shocked, she took two steps backwards in surprise,  I could feel her sudden nervous but in no time, she gives in.

As I aparted our lips...
The light turned on and I looked at her sincerely.

"Mianhe, should we go there tomorrow?"
     I asked cupping her face.

She gave me a serious and a blank look.

"I don't want to tell them now...it's so sudden and I'm afraid that they might reject me again and pull you away from me."
    I leaned my forehead tohers and she was still looking at me seriously.

"Aren't you going to say..."
    She cutted me.

"Ani, Taehyung. If you can't do it now, then we don't need to. It's fine, you don't need to force yourself. And yeah, we're not sure about the result yet. Sorry to bring that topic earlier, I just thought hat we may tell them tomorrow or the next day after."
    She went serious and cold.

I smiled at her and shooked my head.

"Ani, ani. The ring is already on your finger, mine as well. You need to make a vow and promise for me. We need to finish this perfectly."
    I answered and hugged her.

I placed my chin on her shoulder, I could feel her face forming a smile behind my head.

And this night...
This night ended with four perfect couples.

END OF CHAPTER

NOTE:    Annyeong! The story is about to end, I'm thinking about a BOOK TWO for this.

Should I make a BOOK TWO?
Please let me know through comments.
Kamsahabnida!