◆ Thirty - Seven ◆

"He's not your boyfriend so stay away from him!"
   Irene yelled at me face to face.
Everyone's watching us figting.

"He's not yours either, so why are you commanding me to stay away from him!?"
    I sarcastically asked smirking at her face.

"I know he loves me and you're nothing. You're just a bestfriend."
   She answered smiling.

"Then, why did he broke up with you? As his bestfriend, he told me everything that he knows and feels. I heard from him as well that you're too clingy and it annoys him. I also heard from him that he just started datung you the past mitnhs because everyone insist on it."
    I stepped forwards unto her that made her stepped backwards.

She went shocked and frightened but the flame on his eyes werwn't removed.

"You, bitch!"
    He.was about to slap me but I catched her arm before she could.

"Try to hit me and I'll make you pay thrice."
    I threatened.

"Are you threatening me, Jennie Kim?"
    She playfully yet revengeful asked me.

"Stoo that, Irene! Try to hut YG's Ace and Princess, we'll see how much you'll suffer after."
   A man from behind spoke.
His stable voice...he was...Taehyung.

"I can do everything just for you, Honey Tae. Even though it means of suffering, as long as I know that you love me too."
    Irene turned to walk towards Taehyung and hug him but he refuses and pushed Taehyung.

"Wae!? Is it because of this slut!?"
    Irene pointed at me and I just smirked and rolled my eyes.

"Irene, she's the one that understand me deeper than anyone. I am starting to love her and you got nothing on that, so stop insisting that I love you."
   I was a bit of shocked on Taehyung's answer...

"But you saod you want me and you also said that you're going to make out with me since I'm..."
   She was cutted by Taehyung's loud voice.

"I haven't told you that we are goijg ti make out. Stop thinking lust, Irene!"

As Taehyung got frustrated, I bitterly chuckled and faced Irene.

"Go. You already lose."
   I whispered and that made her run while crying.

"Did she hurt you?"
   Taehyung asked me worriedly.

I just shooked my head in response of 'no' and smiled at him.

"If she ever fight with you again, just do whatever you have done earlier. Just fight. Don't let her bully you."
    Despite of what Irene said about making out with Taehyung...I just chuckled and turned around to go to the café with my members.

Then after that memory...
Another memory flashed...

"I love you, Jennie. I have done mamy things for you yet you keep on rejecting me. Is that how Taehyung's much worth? Well, I can't blame you neither him, I'm sometimes useless and worthless even though beung the heir of one of the biggest company here.

I won't force you to love me.
But I won't stop courting you and waiting for you.

And I won't stop loving you."