Five

A:   Okay, in this chapter, Taehyung is telling Jennie the whole story but he's not telling Jennie's name so that Jennie wouldn't be shocked. And if the names were inside the parenthesis, it means that, in the real flashback, Taehyung's using the real names not the alternative calls. Like "My girlfriend" which in the flashback, he's calling her Jennie.

💎💎💎

- Taehyung's

As the line ended...
I tried to call her parents through phone but they wouldn't answer, they probably blocked me.

So I decided to go where they are.
But before I could go, my members asked me on what's happening and why am I looking anxious.

"My girlfriend(Jennie) is kidnapped. I'm going to tell her parents. Please, don't call the police yet, I'll call whenever we need them."

After that, I furiously rode my bike going to her parents' company building, it is not too far from our dorm. So I rushed going in.

Some guard stopped me and just on time, her parents went out of the elevator making their way outside. And I rushed to them leaving the guards behind.

"M-My girlfriend(J-Jennie), she's been kidnapped. Please!"
       The guards are pulling me but they stoped as her father signaled them to stop.

"She's been kidnapped by someone from your company. He called me from my phone, he said that you fired him because of not taking care of (Jennie) one time. I rushed here, he commanded me to tell you that he's going to lock her (Jennie) in a sealed room and in no time the oxygen there will be consumed and she might die by lacking of oxygen. Sir, please."
       I was out of breathe but I managed to explain.

Her parents took time to process what I said.

"How am I suppose to know that you're telling the truth?"
       Her dad asked me blankly.

"I know I'm not as trustworthy as the man you set a contract marriage for her, but I loved your daughter and I don't want to lose her this way."
       I almost teared up pointing the man behind my girlfriend's (Jennie's) mother. He was Eun Woo, her childhood friend, even though (Jennie) didn't tell me who she was going to marry, I already know that it was going to be Eun Woo.

"Eun Woo, I'll make you in charge of these. Go find my daughter."
      My girlfriend's (Jennie's) father ordered and command.

"While you, you'll lead the way where she was."
      Then he pointed on me.

By 9pm, we are there.
I pointed the abandoned building where the kidnapper was...

I was about to get enter in the buikding but Eun Woo stopped me...

"No, I'm her fiancé. I should be the one entering."
      He glared at me before entering.

But what bothering me is that they are catching only the kidnapper, they are not looking for (Jennie) so I have no choice but to enter as well.