Four

- Jennie's

After taking a bath, I dressed up and went outside while drying my hair with a towel.

Then I saw him, still blankly sitting on his bed.

He's not fully composed yet.

"Umm, Taehyung-a. Are you fine?"
       He didn't respond but he titled his head slowly to look at me.

💎💎💎

- Taehyung's

Whenever the situation is serioous, she's calling me 'Taehyung'. Even now that she's not recognizing me.

💎💎💎

- Jennie's

He's probably still thinking of what happened in the past, he was looking at me blankly. His expression is so empty.

So, I dropped my towel and walked towards him.

I crouched to reach his level.
He was just looking at me.
I

held his hands.

"If everything felt so unfair, you just need to talk to someone. You don't need to be by yourself."
       I smiled at him, I am trying to cheer him up but he just stared at me blankly.

In seconds, his tears fell down and he was still looking at me. He gripped my hands, crying.

"It was back four years ago, you should have forgotten about it, shouldn't you?"
       I sat beside him and I leaned his head to my shoulder.

"I can't and I don't want. At least when I'm thinking of the past, I can see the way she was back then versus now that everything has changed."
       He whisphered trying to prevent himself from crying one more time.

So I did cupped his face and smiled at him.

"That woman would be really lucky if she'll knew how you loved her so hard."
       I wiped his tears which are still falling.

He continued crying when hugging me.
His hug tightened and I just let him.

💎💎💎

- Jisoo's