◆ Thirty - Two ◆

- Unknown

"Sir, I have sent some pictures of Jennie and Taehyung to her parents. I believed that today, she will get pull out from the collaboration."

"That's not enough."

"What do you want, sir?"

"Torture Taehyung, let him beg for his life. I want to see him begging."

~

- Taehyung

I woke up with the smell of pancakes...
It was already a morning...
I smiled through, thinking that Jennie's cooking pancakes for me again.

I dressed a shirt on and walked out of the door.

I went to the kitchen and found....

"Hyung?"
    It was Jin who's cooking.

"Mwo?"
   He asked tilting his head a bit to see me.

"W-Where..."
    I cutted myself and looked throigh living room.

I ran to our room, I checked the bathroom...she's not there.

I yelled calling her members.

"Jisoo! Lisa! Chaeyoung!"

And the immediately showed up.

"If you're going to ask about her, she's not here."
   Jisoo answered my question without ketting me to ask first. Her tone was blank and serious.

"Where is she? I haven't known that she's going to have a meeting with her parents."
    I answered, I thought of it as a relief but...

"She's not in the meeting, oppa. I believe that she left a letter beside you in the bed. You should read it. She told us to tell.you whenever you didn't see it."
    Lisa answered with a sad yet serious voice.

I didn't wasted any time.
I rushed back to the her bed, I found the letter and opened it.

The paper was scented...
Scented with her perfume...

"We are both loving...
We are both singing...
We are both dancing...
Everyone says that we are a good couple...
A perfect couple...but even though most of the people saw us as a perfect couple...we need to end up like this...I need to leave you not for my sake...but for yours too...

I do love you, and that's the main reason why I'm  going to leave you...I can't see someone I love suffering because of me...I much want to see you with other girl than being punished for loving me.

You are very worthy to be my half...it's just that not everyone agrees with that...not everyone...not my parents who can do everything for me to leave you.

The others will explain to you why I need to leave...

I hope you'll understand...

I may not remember everything...
But I do remember that we both love each other just like from the past...

I do remember how much you suffered for me already and that's enough...you have done enough...it's time for me to suffer now.