◆ Forty - Four ◆

- Jisoo

Hours have passed, we decided to go to Jennie to visit her.

As we pressed the doorbell, one of the guards on the gate opened and asked why.

"We are just here to visit, Jennie."
     I answered smiling.

He let us in but he ordered two guards to follow and escort us. This is what happened because we helped Taehyung and Jennie to see each other secretly.

But we don't regret it.
Cause they love each other.

As we entered the mansion, a butker came to us holding a small box.

"Please leave your communication devices here. The command for us is to ket you be wirh Jenne whenever you wanted but please leave all the communication devices here. Sorry if we need to do these things, ma'am but it's our job."
    He politely instructed.

So without any questions, we did what he have requested for us.

So, we take steps to the stairs going to Jennie's room.

As we reached, we, three girls stared at Jennie's door...I sighed and knocked after.

- Jennie

As I was done dressing up, exactly at that time, someone knocked on my door.

I'm sure it was one of the servants again, going to ask me what meal do I want...

So, I opened the dor revealing........

Three ladies...my bestfriends...my sisters...

I froze right on time as I saw them looking at me. My eyes went teary as they smiled at me.

I pulled to hug them.

"I thought no one's going to see me."
    I spoke with my eyes crying.

"How would that happen? We can't ler you be alone."
    Jisoo replied.

"Unnie, we are sisters by fate, we can't let you be alone after those things happened."
    Losa gently tapped my back.

"Unnie, we are just here. We  are going to sleep with you tonight. Don't cry now."
    Chaeyoung added with a sweet voice and a warm hug.

After minutes, I stopped crying.

I let them to go in my room.
They unpacked some clothes as they are gping to sleep here with me for two days again.

I'm happy that I'm not going to console myself tonight.

I watched them as they unpack, I was automatically smiling while I took a glance for each one of them.

Then, I went out of the room to command some people in the kitchen for a meal.

They are all shock that I went out of my room but they did what I want so, I smiled at them.

"Even though we are not together, I know your friends will comfort you as well as my friends are doing to me."

I ran upstairs and went back to my room and found three girls mocking each other.

"Unnie!"
    Until they all noticed me.

"Okay, let's get this straight. He's fine, he got discharge from the hospital, his members are taking care of him. But..."
    Jisoo stopped and Chaeyoung continued.

"...but he's really devastated, unnie. As we wne tback to the dorm, he locked himself in your room and called you several times. He's not eating regularly, he was always askimg about you as well but as time passes, his members managed him and comforted him."

"But still, as everyone knows, he's crying every night again and wishing that he could jist got your amnesia or die exactly this time."
     Lisa added.

I looked at them blankly...
It was so random and I was surprised but hen after I habe processed the informations they gave...

I wiped my eyes, tears are slowly falling but I managed it to stop.

"I really do miss him. I want to apologize but..."
    I sobbed and stopped.

They hugged me and tapped my back as I was preventing myself to cry.

"Is he...is he sti wearing the ring?"
      Then, I suddenly asked.

"......I haven't noticed."
    Jisoo answered while Lisa agreed.

"...ne, he was. I saw him staring at it as Jimin and I delivered his meal in your room. So, he's still wearing it. I dom't thing he'll remove it. Dom't worry, unnie."
    Chaeng smiled at me.
It was a relief...good relief.

After comforting me by several minutes, three butlers knocked on my door holdimg trays of food.

They placed the foods on a mini table and left us with a polite farewell...

"Jist call.us when you needed, madam. Here's the drink. We are just downstairs. Have a good meal."
    They said.

Everyone's taking their meals while me...I'm just warching them and Chaeng notices me.

"Unnie, say aaaa."
    Offering me a beef.

I let her and eat the beef.
Then Lisa placed kimchi above my rice.

"Unnie, eat. You should eat."

"Yah, we know that you won't eat regularly like Taehyung after things have happened. Now that we are here, we are going to force you to eat."
   Jisoo scolded a bit.

I chuckled and started eating.

"I hope you're eating well today...Taehyung-a."