◆ Eight ◆

- Jennie's

A photo of me...

"So, he likes me?"
        It was my photo when I was in the stage of MMA, performing 'Playing With Fire'.

Then in curiousity, since I daw his wallpaper...

I opened the gallery.

He have several of selfies.
But then....

An album shooked me even more.....

'My Jendeukie'

It was full of my pictures.
There are some pictures where me and Taehyung are together...

"I don't remember having these pictures with him? How could?"
     I got anxious and my mind wants an answer.

Then I just scrolled the photos, these are many.

There are some photos that I literally don't remember having. There's even a video...

I played it...

"Jendeukie, being with you is enough. But it is such a pleasure to be your boyfriend. I have told you many things about me, I admit that I have many weaknesses but as long as I know you're there, I know I can pass all through things. Saranghaeo, Jendeukie. I don't need to ask you the common question, I'll ask you a unique question. Do I satisfy you being your boyfriend? Am I capable of being your boyfriend?"
        Taehyung is kneeling infront of me in the video.

"Of course, Taetae."
        Then...I said a yes happily and hugged him............

I turned his phone off.

"What I know was that I have an amnesia through a car accident...how come that...how come...how does it happen? I don't remember everything. I need to recall everything. Everything here is being...too....complicated..."
       I froze thinking of what I saw...

I was frozen for several seconds and few minutes...

"How  things happen? I need to remember it now."
     I walked every corner of our room trying to recognize everything.

"Is he my boyfriend? Why can't I temember it when I needed to!?"
      I runned fingers to my hair.

"Is the girl who got kidnapped...is it me?"
      I followed an another question...

"Mom and Dad told me that I have a car accident...but then how could Taehyung's story was different if I was his girlfriend?"
     Everything felt so wrong.

"And why doesn't Jisoo-unnie, Chaeyoung and Lisa told me that I have a boyfriend? Or why didn't just told me that it is me, the girl who Taehyung's loved the most."
      I want to shout and ask everyone but I was too confuse to do that.

"Then, if everything mom and dad told me was wrong...did they just lied?"
     Then, I went accusing things to people...

"Did they kied? Are all of those what they have said to me after the incident was all a lie?"
      I sat on my bed still holding my head and running my fingers through my hair.

"Why would they told me lies?"
      I started tearing up lightly.
I am too confused. I am too....

While my tears are slowly escaping, Taehyung got off the bathroom. He's wearing only a bathrobe, but despit that, I stared at him cluelessly.

I am trying to recognize him through every corners and sides, shapes and shades he have.

"W-Wae?"
     He stammered.