◆ Twenty - Seven ◆

- Taehyung

It's already ten in the evening...
And it's raining...

"Where is she?"

I walked Around the living room, getting nervous on where Jennie is.

"Maybe, she's going back late."
   Jimin concluded.

"The last time she went to her parents, she gone back here late, right?"
    Jin added.

"Don't get too worried, hyung."
   Jungkook enlightened.

"But she texted me that she was going to be late the last time unlike now, there's mo messages and her phone is off."
    I exclaimed and  no one dared to answer me.

"Let's just wait."
     Few seconds, Jisoo suggested.

"Where is she!?"
      I yelled out of the dorm.

I'm worried...

"Tell me she's going back."
   I pleaded looking at Jennie's bestfriends.

"She will, we haven't recieve a message that shs's not going back, so, probably, she's just somewhere."
   Jisoo nodded and answered me.

I let out a sigh and sat on the couch lying on my knees.

I'm worried. I'm really worried.

Several hours have passed and until now, no messages.

It's already passed twelve in the midnight.

I stood up to went outside but before I could open the door, my phone rang.

It was Jennie's number.
I immediately answered it.

"Yeobseyo? Jen..."
    A man spoke as I answered the call.

"Good evening sir. The owner of this phone was at the bar here in the small town. She waa hardly drunk, she ordered several glass of tequila and she's sleeping here on the counter table. We are about to close sir, can you pick her up?"
     The man asked.

"Yes, please wait me."
     I got relieved that she was only drunk and at the bar...at least, she's not forcefully married with someone now.

I instructed everyone not to follow since I'm just going to pick her up.

It is pretty near, I just ran to go there.
I'm out of breathe as I reached the entrance of the bar.

It was nearly closing.
I entered revealing a man waking Jennie up. But the bar tender pushed him a bit...

"Wae!? I'm the one to pick her! Why don't you let me take her, huh!?"
    The man is a bit drunk and want to take Jennie. The man was about at my age as well.

Then the man hovered his body to Jennie's who was just sitting and sleeping across the counter. And he held Jennie's waist.

I rushed walking to the man and punched him.

The man dozed off on the floor and was bleeding. I glared at him and he gave me a pleading look.

I turned to see Jennie creasing her forehead in annoyance.