Part 5

Virgil P.O.V
"Wait... What!?" I managed to choke out.
"Your with Roman..." Logan looked and smirked at me lewdly (Logan's been rubbing off on me), "... and I'm with Patton," He said while staring at his crush.
"Bye!" He dashed off leaving me with Roman... Great.
"Your allowed to sit down you know," I muttered with a slight hint of sarcasm as I realized he wasn't sitting down.
"Oh.... Uh... Yeah," He said while scratching the back of his neck in embarrassment. Why was this guy so embarrassed? Anyway he sat down as the teacher continued to select the partners for this assignment.
Roman and I sat in silence until Ms Heather told us to start.
"Hey... I was wondering if we could do Eros." He asked me. I gave him a confused look.
"Who's he?" I was a bit suspicious.
"The God of sexual love. He is basically cupid in Greek Mythology." Roman explained.
"No way! Not in a million years!"
"What? Why?"
"S-sexual love is stupid! That's why!"
I can feel my cheeks heat up as we talk about this. I heard him gasp at my latest statement. So I turned to look at him and his eyes were wide with surprise.
"It is not stupid! Love is an amazing feeling that can transpose outward appearance. Love is not stupid!" He glared at me after his little rant.
"Is that so? Then prove it!" I challenged him cheekily because he looked so annoyed and weirded out by my thought on love which seemed oh-so-important to him.
"Fine! I will! But..." There's always a but.
"... I need full co-operation from you! I need to know when you are free and like... other stuff." He said eyes wondering around the room. I can see his cheeks were slightly tainted red.
"Why?" I am very suspicious and wary now.
"So I can show and teach you love." He stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Now, I'm interested.
"Fine! But I get to choose which God or Goddess we are going to do."
"Deal!" He said with a smile plastered on his face.
"We are going to do the Goddess of anxiety, depression, grief and misery - Oizys. Her Latin name is Miseria." I said, glad I'm choosing.
"Well a deal is a deal so fine I guess we can do that one..."
I was shocked he agreed so easily!
"Ooooookay,"

Patton P.O.V
"Since we can't do Apollo, what are we going to do?" Logan asked me. He looked very distressed. I wonder why...
"We could do the Goddess of morality and justice. The Goddess Dike! We could do that one," I suggested.
"Okay... I don't see why not," Logan concluded. This was the end of our mini argument. In the end I won because we aren't allowed to do a main God or Goddess. Basically none of the twelve Olympians and Logan was upset because he wanted to do Apollo because Apollo is the God of logic and reason and many other stuff but I wanted to do Dike: the Goddess of morality and justice. So we were having a disagreement and I was down to my last resort which was my puppy eyes and thankfully I won so we are doing the Goddess I want to do. Yay!

Then I caught Roman's eye from a cross the room and I wiggled my eyebrows at him suggestively and he blushed even harder. Wow... He was easy to embarrass! Then I saw Logan turn and looked at Virgil and I see Virgil silently laughing at Logan and Logan went bright red. Either with rage or embarrassment,I don't know. Then Logan turned around and saw me staring,
"Sorry about my friends he's... Bizarre." He said while looking down to hide his face.
This is going to be a long year.

A/N - Hey guys, gals and non-binary pals?! How are you today? Well I hope you are having a wonderful, amazing, fantastic day because you deserve it! Anyway please let me know what you think and yeah... Anyway BYE!!! Love y'all!!! ❤❤❤ (Thomas Sanders jumps out from your phone and gives you a hug! 💗)