Part 13

Virgil P.O.V
I woke up from a nightmare and got ready for the day like I usually do. I just finished showering and getting dressed so now I have to put on my make-up - the third step of my morning routine.
"No...no...no..." I murmured, shock and anxious.
"Noooooo!" I screamed in frustration and distress.
"Virge! What is it?" My mother came in and said hastily. I showed her the cause of my exclamation. My white foundation was... Empty... The world is going to end today. My life is going to end. My reputation at school is going to be destroyed and everyone is going to see the freckles that dot my face. It's not that I don't like them, it's just that freckles take away the edgy kind-of-vibe I give off and everybody just says they are cute the whole time.
"Mum, I can't go to school!" I declared dramatically as I flopped face first onto my bed.
"No. Virgil. You are going to school." She firmly replied with a mum look thing... You know what I mean!
"But mum... The freckles..." I whispered the last part so I could exaggerate it.
"I don't care if people see your freckles, I care if you go to school or not and you are going!" And with that final stern statement she left my room to explain the situation at hand to my other mum - her wife.

~Time skip brought to you by a cat🐱~

While I was sitting on the bus with Logan, I explained my troubling and distressing problem at hand. I showed him my face and Logan just chukled so I tried to cover his face with my black hoodie as much as I could. This was going to be a dreadful day...

~Time Skip because I can...✌~

As I was trudging down the corridor, trying to accept my fate, I looked down at the floor so no one could see me face but as always my plan didn't go to plan because it just so happened Roman was in my path so I walked straight into him making us both topple over. Way to go Virgil! (Note the sarcasm = NTS).

"Oh hey, Virgil!" Roman greeted me friendly. Just wait. I looked at him with the evilest glare I could muster while trying not to blush but all he did was slowly lean closer and squint his eyes.
'My foundation!' I remembered in my head.
"Something looks off Virgil..." His smile grows wider as he sees the difference. Then he let out this squeal and started jumping up and down just like Patton.
"You... Have... Freckles!" He exclaimed for the while damn school to hear.
Patton and others (mainly girls (*cough* fangirls/boys *cough*)) ran over and started cheering with Roman.
"Oh my Gosh!" He screamed.
Roman grabbed my chin so my face faced him and examined them. By now I was extremely red either from my crush or embarrassment, I couldn't tell.
"You look so adorable! Doesn't he Patton!?" Roman happily asked Patton.
"Oh my Gosh! He does!" Patton replied, still jumping up and down.
They continued to gush and embarrass me until the bell rung and we had to seperate to go to class. I had... English... With Roman... Great! (NTS)
"Virgil!" He shouted over all the students. Some of them stared at me for a while before noticing my menacing glare and hurrying off.
"What!?" I shouted back clearly annoyed.
"We have English together!" He was still amazed at my freckles.
"I know you idiot!" I shouted back.
"That's not very nice..." Roman whispered in my ear. My breath hitched as a pair of strong arms appeared around my waist.
"Hey Virgil... Your body is Wonderland and I want to be Alive..." He seductively whispered in my ear. With all my strength I shoved him off me and we walked to class. We must have looked like a weird pair. A small, edgy teen who's face is as red as tomatoes and a tall, stocky teen with a giant smile plastered on his face.
"Hey Virgil, do you believe in love yet?" He suddenly asked out of the blue.
"No" I replied. He sighed but immediately after he smiled.
"I just can't get over how cute and adorable your freckles are!"
I stopped in my tracks and looked at him.
"Also I love it when your face heats up too!" He quickly dashed off before I could murder him because he knows when I am about to kill him. Nevertheless, Logan, Patton and Roman kept reminding me about my freckles and how adorable I am, especially Roman and Patton and all I could do was groan and suffer. Also Roman kept using pickup lines on me but none of then we're as dirty as the first one thankfully. Oh! And fyi I had foundation the next day.

A/N- Hey guys, gals and non-binary pals! How are you? Well I hope you are having a fabulous day! I hope you enjoyed the chapter as much as I did writhing it! I wish you all to have a great... No... FANTABULOUS day!!! Love y'all!!! Remember you are special and amazing!!! Bye!!! ❤❤❤