Part 21

Roman P.O.V
This Marshal Lee was pretty cute but he wasn't my type. He was the school prankster/Joker, however, he has a voice to die for. His voice is so... sonorous (Thanks Logan) and low, therefore he can reach notes lower than I can. How perfect can a guy be?! Anyhow, all four of us - plus Marshal - were casually chattering on random subjects here and there and I noticed Virgil looking forlornly into the distance but I did not question it because Marshal prodded me and curiously asked who this nerd was dressed in pink.
"Oh yeah! That's...uhhhhh..." I racked my brain trying to recall this man's name. "...Bubblegum."

Cue a suspicious raised eyebrow from Marshal.

"No seriously! That is what he calls himself. If I'm not mistaken Logan is acquainted with him fairly well."

I glanced at Logan who had struck up a conversation on conspiracy theories with Virgil, so I sent a small cough, in their direction, in order to break apart their converstation and grab their attention.
Thankfully, it worked as Logan, slightly annoyed, said
"Yes, Roman"

"You know Bubblegum?"

He placed his finger on his chin in thought. Apparently, this made you 40% more likely to remember something.

"No..." He responded reluctantly.
Guess the 60% let him down.

"Pink, a nerd..." I gave him a few boosters to remember.

"Ah! Yes! I do remember him! He always beats me in science." He muttered the last bit angrily.

"Great! Because Marshal wants to know about him."
Logan began his long, detailed description of Bubblegum to Marshal. I was so glad when my friends willingly accepted Marshal, however, Virgil did seem a bit... hesitant...

"Hey Marsh! Why do you want to know about Bubblegum?" I turned to look at Marshal and I caught him staring at Bubblegum with a blush dusted on his cheeks.
'Oh!' I thought, 'a crush!'

"Bubblegum's cute, don't you agree?" I gave him a cheeky, sly side glance and in reply he glared at me playfully.

"Marshal has a crush on Bubblegum! Ooooooooooooo!" I teased him.

"Shut up!" He glared more.

"But you don't deny it!" I teased back.

"Well at least I have the courage to talk to mine unlike you."

I blushed and fell silent. I groaned and hid my face as I felt every pair of eyes (on our table) on me.

I peeked at Marshal, only to see him grinning triumphantly back at me.

"See ya!" He waved innocently and walked over to Bubblegum.

" You have a crush, Roman?"
Patton grinned sweetly and encouraging, Logan just smiled and Virgil - his eyes were sad, but his toothy grin was evil. I wonder...

Marshal P.O.V
'Breathe Marshal, breathe. He his just a nerd who is insanely cute... He has a nice ass as well... Just an insanely cute nerd with a butt to die for, how hard can this be!?' I thought as I confidently strode towards Bubblegum but each step I took lost confidence. Then, my heart went 100x faster and I thought,
'Damn, I'm gay. Like really gay!'

"Bubblegum, right?"
Awkward? Yeah, I know but I had to begin the conversation some how!
The cutie hummed as he continued to ate.
"Marshal Lee" I introduced myself and stuck out my hand for him to shake. I was trying to be polite!
"I know." He mumbled disinterested.
"How?"
"You walked in late to science yesterday." He used a 'duh' kind of tone.
"Oh yeah!" I recalled the moment of bursting through the door 20 minutes late, last science lesson.

"So I know your favourite lesson is science but what is your least favourite subject?"

"Social science because it is not a real science." He covered his mouth with his hand as he chewed. This guy has manners!

"Yours?" He asked.

"Mine is Physical Education because it requires energy, however, science can be really boring." He gave me an annoyed look.
"Not the subject, but the classes are boring." I explained before he could lecture me on how science is interesting.
As he was opening his mouth to object, I quickly interfered,
"Don't lie to me and say you disagree, I see you yawning in class." I smirked smugly as he tried to glare at me but honestly, he just looked adorable.

"Well, don't you look adorable when you are irritated." I commented flirtily. He blushed, gave up and heaved,
"Shut up, Marshal!" but with a smile. Finally, a smile!

"Well I have to go so see you around!" Bubblegum waved kindly and he was about to walk away when I caught his arm. I spun him around to face me and I asked,
"Can I please have your number, or... A kiss?"
He blushed once more but answered,
"Nope. You have to earn it."
"How?!"
He shrugged back and waved.
"Be prepared to be annoyed, Bubblebutt!" I called after him.

A/N- Hello!! Sorry that it took me so long to write another chapter but the last few weeks of school for me were hectic. Right now I am chiming in South Africa with family and the weather is GORGEOUS! Also my brother did the funniest thing! He walked into the deck chair next to me and hopped around shouting ow but also laughing. I just sat laughing at him. Anyway,I hope you enjoyed this chapter and remember YOU ARE SPECIAL! YOU ARE IMPORTANT! Also, I love y'all so much!!! Be prepared for a Christmas chapter! Bye!!!💗💗💖💖💗💗